♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how he wears his stuff. It's true, when you wear a bigger waist size in pants you can't exactly rock skinny jeans. You can find some more fitted or get your stuff tailored, but alot of dudes my age and up still kinda rock a 90's, baggy denim steez. I got off it years ago, I think big jeans does a dis-service to the sneakers.

Originally Posted by Lil Yank

abit late but here is a diffrent view of Clark Kents HWC LBJs from the Knicks game

Aqiz_9fCAAASN_u.jpg:large

These deserve to be posted frequently

Guy Mariano killin it in some Air More Uptempos in 98 i believe. these were the black nubuck jawnz with red air bubbles. I remember my parents buying me these around this time.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

i dont know how big clark kent is but...when you are a 38 or 40 inch waist...or even if you need a 42...there just isnt that many options as far as getting a straight leg denim. levis 501s are alot of dudes only option.

if anyone knows where i can get a good premium denim outside of 501s please let me know.

You know nothing

Originally Posted by Lubu1

i dont know how big clark kent is but...when you are a 38 or 40 inch waist...or even if you need a 42...there just isnt that many options as far as getting a straight leg denim. levis 501s are alot of dudes only option.

if anyone knows where i can get a good premium denim outside of 501s please let me know.

You know nothing
He specifically said "if anyone knows where i can get a good premium denim outside of 501s please let me know."

So if he knows nothing, and you know so much, why don't you let him know?

You know nothing

GTF outta here...no really...GTF outta here

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Lubu1

You know nothing
He specifically said "if anyone knows where i can get a good premium denim outside of 501s please let me know."

So if he knows nothing, and you know so much, why don't you let him know?

lubu1 = mogulson/champon (aka shun mug-mug) and whatever his other screennames have been.

he tried to resist his trolling tendencies with this new screenname, but obviously he's gone right back to them.

he's been banned on iss, where he was spending most of his time. he's been banned on here like 2 or 3 times, but i guess he's back once again, claiming to have shoes he doesn't really have, giving "info" on forthcoming releases that turns out to be false, and just generally trying to annoy people.

You know nothing

GTF outta here...no really...GTF outta here

If you wear between 36-42, Levi has all those sizes for pretty much all their jeans. Try the 513 fit, those aren't skinny and they aint baggy, its a perfect jean imo. Just tryna help a person out.
pimp.gif

Now girls finna get super hyped bout jays. First Riri, now Kim K. All they need next is a beyonce, nicki, and gaga co sign

Mega!

I love those moments. So many "rappers" get shine for being "sneakerheads", and there's so many cats official with it that never get discussed anymore.

Biz Markie
High And Mighty
Chase Infinite
Smoke Dza

Mega!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom