♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=m4f6f5c3
smokin.gif
Hope Diamond do have a big and tall now I'm Tired of squeezin into 3x's an that style P mixtape is dope.

Last edited:
damn she nasty. no body and caking on the make up. :x cant stand females in Js either. :x:x

Last edited:
My man Joey gotta let those denims vests sit. He wears them every damn day now.

Maybe I'm just a big fan of DMX but his Timbs and shirt :smokin

RIta Ora :smokin But she has to stop wearing J's with dresses

Rita isn't ugly at all but her style is completely wack . Too much makeup and j's with those loud as dresses brings her down. I know it's cool not too match and try to standout by doing what everbosy else isn't doing but some people try to hard and i think that sums up Rita's style

Rita isn't ugly at all but her style is completely wack . Too much makeup and j's with those loud as dresses brings her down. I know it's cool not too match and try to standout by doing what everbosy else isn't doing but some people try to hard and i think that sums up Rita's style

I don't know what this chick is famous for but she's a living-breathing 'Fusion/Hybrid'. You combine a whole bunch of styles lifted from other females and you get her.

Not the most relevant name but Webstar gave a somewhat comedic interview sharing his thoughts on some new releases including the white, varsity red 4's, raptor 7's and the J Lin Air Force 1.

via SneakerWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom