♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 wheelers and dirt bikes is legal in philly? cuz i know cops ain't having it in NY, you gotta ride on all da side streets to avoid em, and forget da highway lol...

Old but this fit still is :x :pimp: to me.

Tyler the creator.
tumblr_m3hxglqAqr1r634cio1_500.jpg

BOTH Them Cats Are Jokers As Far As My Music Tastes Are Concerned
eyes.gif

If You're Not In Gradeschool, More Than 1 Male On ANY Type Of Bike Is Pretty Damn.....
33935fb0e9cd88d71b5710add285a480167b556.gif
Your far too worried about being considered homosexual. I don't see whats gay about riding motorcycles or ATVs like that. None of them dudes gay so how is that gay? Society so messed up these days that they scared everything is gay

Your far too worried about being considered homosexual. I don't see whats gay about riding motorcycles or ATVs like that. None of them dudes gay so how is that gay? Society so messed up these days that they scared everything is gay
I guess some NTers are too young to remember those Ruff Ryders/Dmx videos, dudes have always done stunts like that...

cats just try way too hard to crack jokes... :smh:

that kanye fit up there has been bitten so much over the years, and i ain't even mad at 'em... it's one of ye's best fits evar. :pimp:

I guess some NTers are too young to remember those Ruff Ryders/Dmx videos, dudes have always done stunts like that...

Grew Up To Drag On And The RR Boyz........... **** Was Suspect Then....... And **** Is STILL Suspect Now :rolleyes

Tell Me This..... Why Would You EVER Need Multiple N****s Hangin' Off A ATV Like That?

The Streets Aint The Damn Circus Homie :smh:

Or Are They?

PS-Cosign On That Ye' Fit All Day Long :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: My Man Used To Come Correct Before He Got The Implants...

Last edited:
Dam cats know ye's fits from yrs ago????

I guess it could be compared to remembering who wore what at like an award show.... But they don't stick out....

Sryyyy jus confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom