♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm channelling Ninjahood right now..but can't believe that Pyrex Hoodie Kanye was wearing costs $225 when its advertised boldly as simply "White Champion Hooded Sweatshirt. Caravaggio "The Entombment of Christ"

Info on the jeans...

I think Stalley mostly wears RRL if I'm not mistaken, but it's hard to really know without seeing the back pockets.

Cassie has a worse haircut than what pro wrestlers have. She keeps shaving off big sections of her hair off, she'll probably go the Amber Rose route soon.

Cassie has a worse haircut than what pro wrestlers have. She keeps shaving off big sections of her hair off, she'll probably go the Amber Rose route soon.

I always wonder if women realize how uneven their hair will be when it's time to get rid of that stupid little trendy cut.

Pyrex Vision = utter trash.

Just from the brand name alone, you should realize that you are getting raped on a get rich quick scheme that wont be around in 3 years.

There's something about Draya that, despite the old gig, the way of dressing and her role on Basketball Wives, screams innocent and naive.

She strikes me as a good girl who just got a little spoiled somewhere along the way, but she means really well.

She just wanna be loved. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom