Eric b and rakim wit the real 50 cent

Never in my life have i seen a timberland jacket like this

Sc trainers?

I would wear this sweater today

This is okay

But this is how its done

Young fab to the right

Mid onez

Children of the corn during the "north carolina jersey" movement lol. (Erybody had one)
Jim jones in blue bakins?? I cant tell but it looks like cam got royal foamz :smokin if he do

Jfk jr. No one ever points out caroline bessett's oly VIIs in those pics :smokin

Last edited:
Clay Guida in the Jumpman Suit and Blk/red XIs :pimp:

Fantastic! I never say someone so hyped to weigh in!

I know his wrestling coach. I should have gone to Chicago for the fights tonight. Been regretting it all week.

Glowstick in 2011? Son.....we all know you're influenced by Kanye. It ain't hard to see. But speak yourself. Don't project your lack of individuality and personal style on us.

Ain't you too grown to still be talking about rapper influence BTW?

You've never seen a Timberland jacket like that because it's either a custom or bootleg.

I been meaning to scoop a pair of Adidas Conductors and that Eric and Ra pic reminded me I need to get that done.

Last edited:
you must be one of those matchy-matchy types

Actually, far from it and just the opposite.

Not a fan of matching, but rather subtly making outfits work.

Matching is lame but it looks like Jay almost tried to match the teal on the shirt with the teal on the Forces​

That's what he meant by clash, outfit would have been piff with some neutral shoes like some Timbs​

Exactly, thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

That crewneck with those shoes in that colorway, do not work at all. I don't care who it is that's wearing it.

Proto, that pic of ASAP with his sweats isn't new. It's at least a couple a few months old

^^Yeah I was about to say something about that. Pretty sure I saw that a little while ago...

This thread is to funny, dude wrote a B+ essay about wrapping flannels around waist, I been doing that since kindergarten whenever I went to recess and played lol, not that serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom