♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody even wear that?

Even in da Heights?

Where is ninja to make sense of this?

I'm staying in Crown Heights BK with my wife's family while they re-do my apt. uptown and I've seen it twice now in the span of 3 weeks or so.

My first true VL sightings. So I guess some people actually do.

damn yo...

upon hearing the news of weezy, i went and found this pic, cuz he killed this...

hope the lil' fella pulls thru... :frown:

Last edited:
damn yo...

upon hearing the news of weezy, i went and found this pic, cuz he killed this...

I hope he pulls through too, I been listening to him since 98-99 back on gorilla warfare And I can say he been my most consistent favorite rapper of all time

damn yo...

I hope he pulls through too, I been listening to him since 98-99 back on gorilla warfare And I can say he been my most consistent favorite rapper of all time

Wayne and Rick Ross and them gettin' seizures from that Xanax withdrawal.

If you saw someone in Florida rockin' that, then they were visiting from New York.
I dunno' about fashion, but lil' dude definitely ain't strikin' out if he pulled these two:

+ Rosa Acosta.

Always liked ole girl from 3LW.

At the time though, son was also the Mine Me of the man he is today.

You need to broaden your horizons if this cat is your 'most consistent favorite rapper of all time'.
Ive been listening to him since the 90's, who in here been messing with wayne for that long? you need to hop off bandwagons, the first album you probably picked up of wayne is carter III

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom