♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MarcMac360

The shape of the OG 3s > 2011. Man it would be nice if it was still the same. Higher cut and all.

Damn shame what the 3's have become.  Never thought I'd willingly and happily pass on them.  Damn JB
30t6p3b.gif

Diodoras
pimp.gif

That spike pic was part of a Jordan/Mars calendar.  I think I still have it.

roll.gif
Michael Bivins with the cargo x colored x stonewashed denim. I remember those days. Back then collegiate gear was huge.

Side note- I am aware of the differences in retros nowdays because I rocked alot of these shoes as OG's. But in the grand scheme of things they are sort of minor and only really matter to us. I can tolerate a jumpman instead of nike air. The only thing that gets me is a material change like cheap leather instead of nubuck (first pippen total max retros, trainser sc 34 retros etc...)

^
I agree.  I wore the black cement 3's today for the first time.  First pair of Jordans i've had since my mom bought me the Grape V's when they originally released.  My biggest gripe are all the defects that were on my pair.   Still confused why a $160 shoe has such crappy quality.  Probably the worst quality sneaker i've ever bought.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

celebrity-feet-joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-varsity-red-1.jpg
That guy in the red (his name isn't coming to me right now) always seems so dirty in all of these pictures. Maybe it's that
sick.gif
 beard. Or he doesn't shower. Or the fact that he always wears extra large sweats. Either way, not a good look. Looks like a guy straight out of a homeless shelter I volunteered at

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

celebrity-feet-joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-varsity-red-1.jpg

this right here is what makes me dislike foams..

What do you mean by that?They are dressed bland and basic. Nothing outlandish. It's not like they dress all fruity in fruity colored foams. No shots, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom