♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

mobley was a cool dude though. HE was ahead of his time. His stylist was doing good. But I still say Lebron and wade got this game on lock

Im not a fan of celebrities/athletes paying big money for stylist to dress them. 

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

mobley was a cool dude though. HE was ahead of his time. His stylist was doing good. But I still say Lebron and wade got this game on lock

Im not a fan of celebrities/athletes paying big money for stylist to dress them. 

What time you think lebron and co got to go buy clothing for pre and after game shows? They worried bout basketball man!!!!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

From twitter yesterday.
r2w9op.jpg

This has nothing to do with this thread
laugh.gif
I guess you wanted everyone to know Cuttino tweeted you back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ Not that serious bro, I have more followers than Cuttino.

Cuttino dressed himself also btw.

He dressed himself after retiring. His old stylist used to live in LA. Dude was super cool. Works for brian cook now actually

Not that serious, but twitter followers really don't matter...maybe show some pics of Cuttino being best dressed or whatever instead?

gotta admit, really love ASAP's style. Dude doesn't look like he sags and he makes those Adidas high tops look like straight fire. Def nice to see a rapper wear something other than J's

Originally Posted by theLwerd

gotta admit, really love ASAP's style. Dude doesn't look like he sags and he makes those Adidas high tops look like straight fire. Def nice to see a rapper wear something other than J's
Clean 'fits...

/\/\/\ Spring 2012 Jeremy Scott, should be about next month. They look a lot better on that's for sure. Cheap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom