♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
wale with weatherman's
pimp.gif
but the way he wore the strap looks ridiculous, to each his own though.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Rick Ross...Jordan Xs and a peacoat? He needs to grow up.

People can't have their own style?

Some of us are secure enough to do US.

Sounds like you're letting trends dictate what you wear.

Says the guy who goes on rants about people liking Air Yeezys...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by airtunes

this pic cracks me up... dude is a munchkin
laugh.gif
also a terrible rapper FLAIL
jealousy cracks me up...
I understand it's your opinion, but Wale's pretty dope. Personally I hate the songs of his on the radio but he has plenty of gems on his albums

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by airtunes

laugh.gif
jealousy cracks me up...
I understand it's your opinion, but Wale's pretty dope. Personally I hate the songs of his on the radio but he has plenty of gems on his albums

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

eyes.gif

Somebody catch feelings? 
To me, one item does not equal style. Rocking a clean upper wardrobe with some J's is not an indication of someone needing to "grow up" in my opinion. 

So yes, I go on rants about Yeezy's. Do I think they're hideous? Absolutely. Have I always said that I guess I could see how some people like them because we all have different tastes? YES. Perhaps you missed that though. 

But be real with yourself. If Nike released that same sneaker, with that big *$% forefoot strap, goofy *$% sole, that rear panel which is also colossal and has a snakeskin print on it, and them ridges all along the back, would anyone care? 

Yet people are THIRSTING for it. Why? Because of the design? Because it's an appealing sneaker in and of itself? 

C'mon son. Cats out here thinking if they wear Yeezy's and enough bracelets they'll be Kanye. Have his "swag" (where I'm from, grown men who throw temper tantrums have no swag, no matter how much Balmain they wear or how many fashion shows they go to). There is more INsecurity there than there is security in my opinion. 

And doesn't that fall in line with my point of letting trends dictate what you wear? I think so. Thank you. Keep it moving. 

There's another rant for yo' *$%....

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

eyes.gif

Somebody catch feelings? 
To me, one item does not equal style. Rocking a clean upper wardrobe with some J's is not an indication of someone needing to "grow up" in my opinion. 

So yes, I go on rants about Yeezy's. Do I think they're hideous? Absolutely. Have I always said that I guess I could see how some people like them because we all have different tastes? YES. Perhaps you missed that though. 

But be real with yourself. If Nike released that same sneaker, with that big *$% forefoot strap, goofy *$% sole, that rear panel which is also colossal and has a snakeskin print on it, and them ridges all along the back, would anyone care? 

Yet people are THIRSTING for it. Why? Because of the design? Because it's an appealing sneaker in and of itself? 

C'mon son. Cats out here thinking if they wear Yeezy's and enough bracelets they'll be Kanye. Have his "swag" (where I'm from, grown men who throw temper tantrums have no swag, no matter how much Balmain they wear or how many fashion shows they go to). There is more INsecurity there than there is security in my opinion. 

And doesn't that fall in line with my point of letting trends dictate what you wear? I think so. Thank you. Keep it moving. 

There's another rant for yo' *$%....

Jordanscrub wrote:
jst628 wrote:
airtunes wrote:
laugh.gif

jealousy cracks me up...

I'm not even mad at what Wale has on the radio. I'm glad he isn't jumping on the bandwagon of making radio records with Dance beats underneath. At least he kept it Urban/R+B. 
"That Way" and "Lotus Flower Bomb" cool in my book. 

Jordanscrub wrote:
jst628 wrote:
airtunes wrote:
laugh.gif

jealousy cracks me up...

I'm not even mad at what Wale has on the radio. I'm glad he isn't jumping on the bandwagon of making radio records with Dance beats underneath. At least he kept it Urban/R+B. 
"That Way" and "Lotus Flower Bomb" cool in my book. 

the yeezys are a dope shoe, wether it was designed by Ye or Reebok...i just think alot of people refuse to say they are at the least a decent shoe due to its popularity and to not sound like sheep, its ok to like a hyped up shoe....to go as far as saying that they are atrocious makes me question what type of %$*# you do like....i mean the Yeezy is pretty much a blend of a couple of shoes that have been well liked over the years.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i mean the Yeezy is pretty much a blend of a couple of shoes that have been well liked over the years.

Yeah so are Spizikes and Fusions. 
Yeezy's are just not my style. Maybe I'm just old but they are just too high and have too much going on for me. 

I prefer a air max or a af1 low.

i dont know, the Yeezy is pretty well designed shoe and if you ever set your foot in a pair, they are extremely comfy..

I hear alot in this thread that Nike gives these shoes to celebs for promo purposes and what not. But do you think that sometimes these are the people also buying off ebay for ridiculous prices to seem like they are in the loop? 

Originally Posted by rhester

e90fe29e630311e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg
laugh.gif
I was just choppin with dude at the sixers game, sat like a row ahead of me. the infrareds were clean. Told him that wale and him are killing it on a consistent basis and that they are always in this post. Cool humble dude.

i dont know, the Yeezy is pretty well designed shoe and if you ever set your foot in a pair, they are extremely comfy..

agreed....I have alot of shoes and hands down the yeezy are in my top 3 I've ever had. Most comfortable I've worn also.
Still waiting to find a zen in my size.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

i mean the Yeezy is pretty much a blend of a couple of shoes that have been well liked over the years.

Yeezy and Nike designed a clean casual sneaker...people can't believe it...they blame hype 

i think thats what it is, a big majority of the people that detest the shoe, actually detest the hype...the shoe is great, then there are those who are far more simplistic, like homie said hes older and prefer Air Maxes...thats understandable, but if you are one that likes, jays like the 3s and 4's and have the nerve to say these are an atrocity, you are in denial and afraid to be categorized as a hypebeast.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Yeezy and Nike designed a clean casual sneaker...people can't believe it...they blame hype 

this.

i think thats what it is, a big majority of the people that detest the shoe, actually detest the hype...the shoe is great, then there are those who are far more simplistic, like homie said hes older and prefer Air Maxes...thats understandable, but if you are one that likes, jays like the 3s and 4's and have the nerve to say these are an atrocity, you are in denial and afraid to be categorized as a hypebeast.

and this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom