Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by rhester

ehc6xv.jpg

JB needs to bring these back!!!!
ASAP 
pimp.gif

what kind of jeans and where i can get it ?

Can't forget about Spitta when talking about heat.. WAle probably has a more diverse collection though IMO 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ima keep it real, but having grown up in NY in a time when foams were as popular as Timbs and AF1s....im starting to lose love for them, they are becoming wayy too saturated, why not just put them up on Nike ID?...if they are gonna have a new color scheme every other week...

Pound it. And funny how foams use to sit in shelves before, blame Wale

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
not in the dmv....

Originally Posted by cs02132

Can't forget about Spitta when talking about heat.. WAle probably has a more diverse collection though IMO 

Spitta comes off to me that he literally buys and wears things he actually likes...that has some type of thought and significance in it..Wale to me comes off like hes insecure and buys and wears stuff to feel valid and get props.Here's to Spitta!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by cs02132

Spitta comes off to me that he literally buys and wears things he actually likes...that has some type of thought and significance in it..Wale to me comes off like hes insecure and buys and wears stuff to feel valid and get props.Here's to Spitta!
pimp.gif

Please tell me how your making this analysis when both either post pics of themselves wearing sneakers or photographers or fans take pics? I just want to be clear because I've never understood how one chooses to state that 1 person wears his sneakers for personal sentiment while the other is just showing off. Just seems to be selective judgement.

I personally think both guys have a great deal of interest in sneakers and wear the shoes they like. That could be a bad judgement as well considering I've never personally heard either man state why they wear what they wear nor do I know them in real life. However, one has to make a educated guess and state that these guys REALLY REALLY love sneakers as they speak heavily about it and wear shoes uncommon or rare amongst your typical sneaker rapper.  How many rappers you seen wearing bucks or unkles or laneys?

Damn,
What happened to this thread?.. 
nerd.gif

Here are some classics to get this thread rolling once again.
viotech3.jpg

nike-dunk-viotech-celebrity-kicks-guess-who-1.jpg

Speaking of Pharrell.. 

Lately he's really been feelin his Disney Military Cap.. 

pharrell-band-hat.jpg

Those boots though. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YMCMB

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i do plenty of things that are def my own style and have caught a lot of hate for it.
false.

everything i've seen from you in wdyw is for the most part a display as to how much you **** ride kanye. you have no individual style, where as a person like ksteezy has his own individual look. adamantly yapping about tongue popping isn't "style". the rest of your statement is true though, i'll back you on that.
ummm..probably here on NT, but not uptown NY, no shots.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by YMCMB

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i do plenty of things that are def my own style and have caught a lot of hate for it.
false.

everything i've seen from you in wdyw is for the most part a display as to how much you **** ride kanye. you have no individual style, where as a person like ksteezy has his own individual look. adamantly yapping about tongue popping isn't "style". the rest of your statement is true though, i'll back you on that.
ummm..probably here on NT, but not uptown NY, no shots.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but Ninja is right. Dominicans up in DC/NJ/MA/NY dress just like dude. All he is missing is some corn rolls. No Shots. Ksteezy still has heat.

ima keep it real, but having grown up in NY in a time when foams were as popular as Timbs and AF1s....im starting to lose love for them, they are becoming wayy too saturated, why not just put them up on Nike ID?...if they are gonna have a new color scheme every other week...

other then da pro reds and pro carolinas (
sick.gif
) them joints always moved, then again..NYC is foamposite country.

sick.gif
) them joints always moved, then again..NYC is  A foamposite city.

No matter the color, no foamposite sits in the DMV. NONE. We buy them all.

wayne is a lil' poser yo. did he really take a skateboard to an awards show?
indifferent.gif

trying so hard to show everyone he's a skateboarder now...
laugh.gif

sick.gif
U telling me people went HAM over the foams back in the 90's.. %%%! manin them $*!%$ use to sit everywhere

sick.gif
U telling me people went HAM over the foams back in the 90's.. %%%! manin them $*!%$ use to sit everywhere

90's, maybe in small areas of NYC, but as a whole NYC was def boots city(tims)

I find it hilarious that Terrence J fronts like he's a sneakerhead now when there's video of him from last year not knowing what the Bordeaux's or Black/Varsity Red VI's were. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom