♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by cs02132

Can't forget about Spitta when talking about heat.. WAle probably has a more diverse collection though IMO 

Spitta comes off to me that he literally buys and wears things he actually likes...that has some type of thought and significance in it..Wale to me comes off like hes insecure and buys and wears stuff to feel valid and get props.Here's to Spitta!
pimp.gif
Oh and this

Originally Posted by CheckTheTech

I find it hilarious that Terrence J fronts like he's a sneakerhead now when there's video of him from last year not knowing what the Bordeaux's or Black/Varsity Red VI's were. 
roll.gif

how is he fronting? Guys is on tv 5 days a week, has a stylist who lays out his daily outfits 5 days a week. Why hate on the man?

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I find it hilarious that Terrence J fronts like he's a sneakerhead now when there's video of him from last year not knowing what the Bordeaux's or Black/Varsity Red VI's were. 
roll.gif

how is he fronting? Guys is on tv 5 days a week, has a stylist who lays out his daily outfits 5 days a week. Why hate on the man?
No hate at all, even though I also find the fact that he has a stylist hilarious. I guess I should've said that its funny how his stylist has him wearing all the new Lebrons/Jordans/Foams etc.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by you big dummy

dsc9984xl.jpg

Lil Duval wearing "Mango" Nike LeBron 9's
My son really got a toilet around his neck? 
Dang I just noticed this too. The 'jeweller' who made the toilet for him must be the craftiest em-eff-er around.

roll.gif

No hate at all, even though I also find the fact that he has a stylist hilarious. I guess I should've said that its funny how his stylist has him wearing all the new Lebrons/Jordans/Foams etc.

why tho? that's the stylist's job...

i do wonder if he gets to keep all the shoes tho...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

He and Rocsi both do. Most of those sneakers and clothing are given away to the stylist for free through connections at various stores or direct contact with brands. You guys may not think Terrence is cool, but he is on a high rated show on TV 5 days a week for 2 hours. That is easy promotion by allowing him to wear brands on TV.

Also as with most stylist, their clents get to keep the clothing. Heard many stories of stylist getting the leftovers and keeping it
pimp.gif
Image being Wale's stylist.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Can't forget about Spitta when talking about heat.. WAle probably has a more diverse collection though IMO 

Spitta comes off to me that he literally buys and wears things he actually likes...that has some type of thought and significance in it..Wale to me comes off like hes insecure and buys and wears stuff to feel valid and get props.Here's to Spitta!
pimp.gif
..........What? 
laugh.gif
 Hate on wale all you want, but he's one of the few legit "sneakerheads" and he's an NTer

roll.gif

If you had that job you'd need a stylist too. A person in the spotlight such as Terrance is so busy with other commitments outside of his regular work life that help is needed at times.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

If you had that job you'd need a stylist too. A person in the spotlight such as Terrance is so busy with other commitments outside of his regular work life that help is needed at times.
Plus keep in mind that he does have a say in what he wears.  Would be dope to get paid to just have somebody wear what you'd wear.

Waynes circle is full of "YES" men, someone need to pull him aside and tell him Pharrel did this already in 2005

anyways those "cav" aka "knick" 4s are looking good, must learn more info on them.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

pimp.gif
..........What? 
laugh.gif
 Hate on wale all you want, but he's one of the few legit "sneakerheads" and he's an NTer
seriously... dudes hate on Wale too much, like theyre insecure and do it to get props.

Dudes been a legit sneakerhead before he got famous.
roll.gif
Damn people be hatin on Wale hard

Originally Posted by PRIME

The hell is wrong with this man? Has this @$@@ been posted? he's worn so much terrible @$@@ that I can't tell whats been posted and what hasn't anymore
30t6p3b.gif

We need a separate thread for this guy. "The official Weezy's lost his mind thread. Vol: This @$@@ has gone too far" 
I don't think he's anymore crazy than he was before.  He's just wearing that stuff for attention and to get people to talk about him more.  It's working since you guys post his pics all the time and ask if he went insane and now you're suggesting he have his own thread.  No one talked about his clothes when he wore jeans and wifebeaters.

Boy, Whatever hoodoo Wale sprinkled some of you dudes with is definitely something I need to read into. Like, do some of y'all even think before formulating these sentences? Y'all need to cut that junk out. Dude is playing with the game on some MJ ball palming type @$@. That hatred is bad for your arteries, seriously.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

He and Rocsi both do. Most of those sneakers and clothing are given away to the stylist for free through connections at various stores or direct contact with brands. You guys may not think Terrence is cool, but he is on a high rated show on TV 5 days a week for 2 hours. That is easy promotion by allowing him to wear brands on TV.

Also as with most stylist, their clents get to keep the clothing. Heard many stories of stylist getting the leftovers and keeping it
pimp.gif
Image being Wale's stylist.

All of this is true. Terrance doesn't even have to pick out what he wants to wear, the stylist does it all. Although he can choose an item they usually have sponsorship commitments that forces him to wear at least one item out of his choosing.

And if you're wondering he DOES keep everything. In fact a lot of the 106 staff gets free shoes because the brands send them stuff in multiple sizes. I wouldn't be surprised if those South Beachs and Cav 4s Envy and Charlamagne are wearing just so happened to be given to them when they got to 106.

Ive seen the MULTIPLE sneaker rooms they have over there, you can literally go in and just pick out a shoe. You'd be surprised the gems from years back they have just collecting dust in there.

Sooner or later a hardcore sneakerhead is going to get hired on staff and hit a true jackpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom