♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Won't be caught dead in no damn Reeboks.

BINGO.....
smokin.gif
rather rock reeboks then new balances
tongue.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ksteezy wrote:
Originally Posted by you big dummy

756fae1461ff11e1abb0123.jpg

The thought process behind something like this gotta be so corny and embarrassing...Like "fam I'ma sit here and hold these two shoes with a confused look in my face as if I don't know which to choose, while casually showing off my Brons"
blood_hands.jpg

This is going over my head..

I cant talk bad about reeboks..... In the late 80's early 90's I was effin with reebok just as much as Nike .... Even grabbed a couple of twilight pumps a couple of years ago , which quality wise was insane...Still would love to see alot more retroed from reebok...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

these too...didn't get a pair as a kid
3179ea3fbe017df1aa61fae0e6f3fab7.wix_mp

I actually had this pair. $90 if I remember correctly. Had to beg my mom for them
laugh.gif
. Before I payed any attention to Jordan's.
I hate Reeboks, but those Iverson's are FIRE.
Had those when I was a kid. Wore the sole off them.

mayor interview was cool he has alot of bespokes. i deff need to make one. dont think i will be buying a pair of reeboks anytime soon. dont care what they release.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Won't be caught dead in no damn Reeboks.

BINGO.....
smokin.gif

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I rocked tons of iversons in the early 00s in high school. I only really ever liked the answer 1s and the questions though. smh
What? Son why? When Reebok dropped these joints, Nike/JB had a run for their money. 
reebok_question_re-release.jpg

The Questions were FIRE, everybody wanted a pair. Don't let anyone fool you, die hard Nike/Jordan heads or whatever, it don't matter. If you wanted to be "that kid" around that time, you needed these in your arsenal. 

Now everything after? I dunno... Everything after was weak. 

Monta Ellis wore XIII's and XI's last night in his Bucks debut
031612bucksmontashot.jpg

wearing black/red Air Jordan XIII
ap201203170009005685072.jpg

Monta Ellis wearing black/red Air Jordan XI

did plies really show off a lebron collection without south beaches (just sayin', they're hands down the most popular of all 'em)?

those summit lake hornet 9's are the first 9's i have to have tho...

I understand people like the 90s Reeboks but what about the 80s...the alien stompers were sick and they always drop limited colorway...

been seein you post those stompers in the WDYWT thread. had no idea that those were retros...

thought they were just following the design trend of big tongues and straps...

guess i learned something today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom