♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
old. :smokin

Guess this has turned back to the Kanye Rocking High End Namebrands that nobody knows (With average fits) thread again....:smh:

I mean, ultimately you guys made it too easy once you made it about clothes.

This is the WDYWT of celebs... Kanye is going to pop up the most.

I swear Reebok doesn't write up good contracts. How you let your paid sponsors wear anything but your brand is beyond me.

I swear Reebok doesn't write up good contracts. How you let your paid sponsors wear anything but your brand is beyond me.

This current iteration of Reebok under Adidas' ownership is just as bad as when they were going downhill around 2000+. They had the 'S.Carter' line for Jay-Z and homie was rockin' damn near everything but that. Now they have this new 'Classics' roster but apart from Swizzy and AI no one else is consistently wearing Reeboks. In the 'Other Brands' forum, cats are asking about release dates for AIs, Kemps, Emmitts and there's literally nothing concrete, yet the outlet special Nikes/JBs are all over SN, Kixandthecity, etc... Reebok just flat out sucks at brand marketing and endorser contracts.

This current iteration of Reebok under Adidas' ownership is just as bad as when they were going downhill around 2000+. They had the 'S.Carter' line for Jay-Z and homie was rockin' damn near everything but that. Now they have this new 'Classics' roster but apart from Swizzy and AI no one else is consistently wearing Reeboks. In the 'Other Brands' forum, cats are asking about release dates for AIs, Kemps, Emmitts and there's literally nothing concrete, yet the outlet special Nikes/JBs are all over SN, Kixandthecity, etc... Reebok just flat out sucks at brand marketing and endorser contracts.

You're definitely right about that especially the last part. Its a miracle we got a Question retro along with the other stuff dropping in 2013. Reebok holds their original models to a higher standard and didn't want to retro them at all. It took for a lot of teeth to be pulled for this stuff to even happen. Then they wonder why they can't get through to this generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom