♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Nothing seems genuine(or organic if you will) with today's mainstream pop artist. Everything seems on purpose/forced and planned out with these specific people. The workout pics, the look away self portait showing off the latest hyped sneaker, it all seems fake to me. I thought mainstream hiph hop was getting bad in the early 2000s, its a complete joke now.

The 'Bling Bling' era was ridiculous but it pales in comparison to what's going on right now. :smh:

rockie fresh

Last edited:
The 'Bling Bling' era was ridiculous but it pales in comparison to what's going on right now. :smh:

It's one thing to "stunt" when you're wearing a grip of diamonds.

These dudes out here flossing the same sneakers we ALL own like they special.

Pusha seems confused.....HA!

Cats who miss the early 90s hip hop sound should support the Timeless Brothers. Reppin' the QU. Cop that Rockit Science joint

Shark Season is in effect. Capes on deck

Last edited:
what exactly does teyana do? ive only seen her working out or rehearsing.

i ran into her in miami, and nobody was sweating her at all. i feel like nobody really knows who she is.

i only do cuz of the pix posted in this thread, and i still didn't say nothing to her. :lol:

is she supposed to be putting out an album with g.o.o.d.?

that being said, i don't think she deserves the hate she gets around here, she's not that bad... most of these dudes who go in on her so hard would still try to smash... :lol:

that being said, i don't think she deserves the hate she gets around here, she's not that bad... most of these dudes who go in on her so hard would still try to smash... :lol:

I've said this before and I'll say it over and over again. In a thread about celebs and stuff, being somebody that you wouldn't kick out of bed is not good enough. If she's fashioning herself some kind of celeb, then it is her celeb peers I should compare her to. And, by those standards, she's not worthy of any sort of attention at all, especially since she doesn't seem to really bring any sort of underlying talent to the table either.

She's a twitter/instagram 'celeb' (and I use the word 'celeb' very, very loosely). So in other words she does nothing.
She's a singer/rapper signed to G.O.O.D. Music . . .

Anyways . . . Are those modified Timbs Kanye is rocking?

A-mm2v0CIAAcvyT.jpg:large

Cats who miss the early 90s hip hop sound should support the Timeless Brothers. Reppin' the QU. Cop that Rockit Science joint

Shark Season is in effect. Capes on deck

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/179447/[/quote]

i aint know TT dropped rock-it science, and i keep up w/ em. good looks

peace to the dop gang. :smokin

[quote="BIP Roberts, post: 16821117"]

Shams is a Raiders fan...

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/179454/

who is that? i wanna say sir menelik/cyclops 3000 just cuz i remember him taking a flick raider'd down.

Last edited:
i aint know TT dropped rock-it science, and i keep up w/ em. good looks
peace to the dop gang. :smokin
who is that? i wanna say sir menelik/cyclops 3000 just cuz i remember him taking a flick raider'd down.

No doubt, brother.

The Dop cats are ill - one of the few from the new generation that gets rotation from me.

And, yeah, that's Menelik. Scaramanga is my favorite of his "personas" though.

And, of course TT gets it in. Solace's Polo game hurts my feelings on the reg tho.

...I need to get on trying to find these samples.

Last edited:
don't think i'd ever seen a pic of sir menelik b4...

"so intelligent" by menelik & kool keith used to be my ssshhhh. sounded so futuristic at the time.

the demo version is better tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom