49-DSC_0495.jpg

Lol
:rofl: :rofl:

crimson iii prices about to skyrocket now :lol:

"i always liked em but bron made my decision to pay dbl retail easier"

:rofl:

you dudes man :rofl:

got me almost spitting out/choking on my dam water :rofl:

Blacked out the Adidas logo on the hat real quick. I'm surprised someone didn't have a marker ready as soon as the clock hit 0.00.

Never knew lebron drank alcohol? i know he rocks up huge bar tabs at his party's but i always thought he was sippin on the fiji...

Never knew lebron drank alcohol? i know he rocks up huge bar tabs at his party's but i always thought he was sippin on the fiji...
During the season im sure he stays sober, but after a long series like this one was..he deserves to unwind a bit..Im sure folk was in the gym the very next day
pimp.gif

im sure he doesn't drink like crazy but def does here and there
i remember reading in some article him admitting to having smoked trees before too lol

i mean its understandable ... you come up just killlllin it in HS on a national level-- you know for a fact you're the most popular kid around
mix him with the other popular kids who are either cool or just thugs... you know a few things are bound to happen..

smoking and drinking will make you age in the face... in all those pics.. he looks older than wade who is 3 years older than him..
but after playing nearly the full NBA game and depleting your body's stores of nutrients/energy... then drinking champagne right after must give you the WORST stomach cramps lol

i remember reading in some article him admitting to having smoked trees before too lol

i mean its understandable ... you come up just killlllin it in HS on a national level-- you know for a fact you're the most popular kid around
mix him with the other popular kids who are either cool or just thugs... you know a few things are bound to happen..

smoking and drinking will make you age in the face... in all those pics.. he looks older than wade who is 3 years older than him..
but after playing nearly the full NBA game and depleting your body's stores of nutrients/energy... then drinking champagne right after must give you the WORST stomach cramps lol
theirs PLENTY of NBA players that drink/smoke during the off season this aint nothin new

I know drake is a bron fan but I don't get why he was with that player who won the dunk contest from Toronto like he is his favorite player and repping him that day.

Same with wayne. You a lakers fan but yet you live in SB and attend more heat games than lakers

theirs PLENTY of NBA players that drink/smoke during the off season this aint nothin new

why wait for the off season? SMH

178804.jpg

but after playing nearly the full NBA game and depleting your body's stores of nutrients/energy...
then drinking champagne right after must give you the WORST stomach cramps lol

this

hair line + he looks a little older is just lebrons genetics

doubt it has anything to do with smoking/drinking every now and then

hes a pro athlete dude is prob healthier than all of us :lol:

Last edited:

but after playing nearly the full NBA game and depleting your body's stores of nutrients/energy...
then drinking champagne right after must give you the WORST stomach cramps lol
this

hair line + he looks a little older is just lebrons genetics

doubt it has anything to do with smoking/drinking every now and then

hes a pro athlete dude is prob healthier than all of us
laugh.gif
hmmmm maybe he looks older because........... wait for it.................. genetics

yeah, it's genetics... drinking occasionally won't really age your face, neither will weed really... smoking cigs will tho...

yeah, it's genetics... drinking occasionally won't really age your face, neither will weed really... smoking cigs will tho...

Really? smoking weed wont make you age? who told you that? when you smoke weed, your blood will carry less oxygen, thus allowing less oxygen to your organs, including your skin. less oxygen, makes it age faster. since your skin is your body's biggest organ.

Last edited:
yeah, i dunno, maybe it will... but i know people who've smoked weed everyday since they were a teen and they're in the 30's now and don't look any older in the face than anyone else...

i also recently heard on the news there's been no connection to cancer from weed, just cigs...

i think more than anything it's really down to genetics tho, and maybe if you tan your face a lot...

i rarely smoke weed tho, so i couldn't care less...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom