♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Joe in linens, pic is recent BTW

he has to look mad and be mad ..... if everytime you left a facility and you had paparazzi in your face you would look the same way:smh::tongue:
It's not as if he's trying to keep a low profile, this is the same dude that projects his face on the sides of buildings and crashes award shows. He wants exposure but doesn't want exposure?

I don't think that Jay has a #7 on his piece. Similar designs, but slightly different. I think there even might be different colored diamonds in the pendant.

He said in the Power 105 interview it wasn't his chain... In the interview it clearly has the #7 so I think the coincidence he has a similar chain to Melo's is out the window....

Last edited:
He said in the Power 105 interview it wasn't his chain... In the interview it clearly has the #7 so I think the coincidence he has a similar chain to Melo's is out the window....

Haven't seen the Breakfast Club interview, so I had no idea about that dialogue. My apologies.

this dude kanye lookn mad bummy. dude got a oversized hoody a tall tee and some sweat shorts over sweat pants :lol: if a normal person wore something like that....

Fat joe had linens way back...I scored a pair for the low recently, it's a good time for AF1 collectors thesedays, lots of undervalued heat out there. Scored some obsidian/cones(aka broncos) for $75 DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom