Status
Not open for further replies.

​
 ​
indifferent.gif
 ​
Pyrex is hot because Virgil can get the tastemakers to rock it.​
 ​
when stonefacing goes wrong. Stay in your lane...I mean under your favorite rappers mid-section.

You tried to act cool like you knew what this fancy watch was. Then, somebody called you out for being wrong, and you cop an attitude? ...I think what you meant to post was, "My bad. I stand corrected."

^^
This. The watch face even clearly says "Audemars Piguet" on it so how the F do you mistake that for a Hublot? The kid probably heard the Camel say "Hublot" in a song and automatically assumes every watch the "ballers" are wearing is a Hublot. Dudes who don't know anything about watches tryna talk watches. SMH. Stick to G-Shocks

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for trying cocotaso1, but as you can see the vimeo vid shows up as "Sorry There was a problem loading this video." We used to be able to upload Vimeo vids. No sure what happened recently. :rolleyes

Asics gel lyte 3s are so :pimp:

Trying to buy them resale is ******ed though. People straight up hoard those things. Bunch of cats that want "trades" :smh:

Wonder where Trinidad got the O 4s from
He did an interview with SneakerWatch on youtube or VladTV, and he went to O university for a visit or something, and they brought the whole set out for him. Celeb status earned them for him

I remember him from the Galaxy Foam campout video from ATL only. Other than that nothing about him stands out to me

​
 ​
indifferent.gif
 ​
Pyrex is hot because Virgil can get the tastemakers to rock it.​
 ​
when stonefacing goes wrong. Stay in your lane...I mean under your favorite rappers mid-section.
 ​
#Emotions
 ​
How am I under "my favorite rappers midsection" because I acknowledged the fact that Pyrex's popularity comes from Virgil's ability to put his stuff on whoever.​
 ​
laugh.gif
. Your joke was corny bruh.​
 ​
I did see Lebron's Miami shop UNKNWN post that they were going to start stocking this brand, ironically lol.​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
I still think Sudeikis is one of the best dressed in here, hands down. That royal I fit is dope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom