99 IVs

XIV

LOW XV

IXs

Carolina blue xv

Am plus

IIIs

Son, I swear 95% of your posts have me lost as **** :lol:

The hell you be talking about? Are you drunk?

at least i have one person following what i say ….now i need all of niketalk to … to hell with the macbook auto correct feature smh (kanye rant*******)

just ignore me … just look at it as the drunk person in the club you're trying to avoid …

Quote:

I always get the feeling that my man Kobe is miserable 
laugh.gif

Like, you can't stand to lose 150 mil in a divorce and ACTUALLY just "work the problems out". She probably has my man by the balls on the daily.

*I respectfully disagree when you find out someones price and you have the means to pay them off, you have them in your pocket.

Last edited:
at least kobe's girl is hot... but that ish stops mattering real quick when they get on your nerves too much... makes ya not even look at her the same... :smh:

Macklemore  took to the stage in Time Square wearing the coveted but cancelled “Red October” Nike Air Yeezy 2s. Midway through his performance of “Thrift Shop,” Mack made the night for two lucky fans by taking off his Kanye kicks and tossing them into the crowd one by one. Check out the video above to see how it all went down, with the shoe toss taking place around the 1:50 mark.

Banned 1s

Kobe 4

Kobe 3 

Last edited:
My brother in-law worked with Kobe closely for a movie/video shoot and he said the same thing about her. Too bad for Kobe, but better him than me lmao.
My brother in-law worked with Kobe closely for a movie/video shoot and he said the same thing about her. Too bad for Kobe, but better him than me lmao.

Sorry but never been a fan of his wife. She's weak af IMO (a solid 5). I remember seeing a picture of her when he first got with her, and until now i still see no difference.

Sorry but never been a fan of his wife. She's weak af IMO (a solid 5). I remember seeing a picture of her when he first got with her, and until now i still see no difference.

Looks like she's had a bad nose job and has had some work done on her lips. Cat like 'Bean should've been single into his early 30s at the very least.

Looks like she's had a bad nose job and has had some work done on her lips. Cat like 'Bean should've been single into his early 30s at the very least.
Yeah she is wack. I mean he is the Black Mamba, dude can get a way better chick who isn't a *****. In the end she was a video ho who snagged a baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom