♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about ko's

Am I wrong about them?

My man, if the label says 'Jordan KO' then you're right about them not having an Air unit/sole. However if it says 'Air Jordan KO' then it must have even a 'pea-sized' Air unit/sole.

Ballin in old kicks seems to be the new trend.
I remember I read somewhere on this forum that MJ wanted his shoe line to be more luxurious or something like that. I guess like "upper-class".
thing is high fashion sneakers use quality leather, ie  balenciagas, margiela. 

JB will soon release a " upscale" leather shoe based off of the jordan 1. 

200x200px-ZC-c906fa87_1394221618823_designer-sneakers-gq-magazine-march-2014-fashion-shoes-common-projects-prada-10.jpeg

200x200px-ZC-0df67ae1_image.jpeg
200x200px-ZC-32a0670c_BiiWYtnCIAA_iPZ.jpeg

to be released at barneys and retail for $400

Last edited:
OG's and '94 1's are an incredible shoe but the '13 1's are really nice. They're better shaped then those wide '01's but nobody wants to admit it

a week late, but I figured i'd reply to this one and defend the homegirl. my wife actually grew up and is still a close friend of allyson's.

can confirm that's her crib...and her shoe closet would make most of ya'll dudes who think are collectors weep...

Last edited:
a week late, but I figured i'd reply to this one and defend the homegirl. my wife actually grew up and is still a close friend of allyson's.

can confirm that's her crib...and her shoe closet would make most of ya'll dudes who think are collectors weep...
youre in the right place for that

info on some slim cut jeans lime dude in the black infrared 6 and red yeezy are wearing? can need find them with enough space up top and a narrow opening.

Outside of Victor Cruz and who I think is gunplay, I dont know any of the ppl you just posted

Budden, Cruz, YG and Gunplay are the only people I know. The rest I don't have a clue. These kids look like losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom