♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd make it rain chicken mcnuggets.

I'd also buy a lot of the nice stuff posted in the luxury sneakers and clothes threads.

My dude Rozay coming way cleaner now

That brown quilted joint with the hood is just flat out savage :x :smokin

Last edited:
ummm no?

why would i freely give someone money basically for free for a product that i could find myself for much less? Im not lazy. If i was rich that means i had at least some free time to go on Niketalk or ebay or some other outlet and find legit kicks for cheaper than paying FC prices.

you are thinking like a dude who just go money and gonna go broke 5 years down the line. whether i have 10k in the bank or 10 million, im not giving some little store my own money for free. just IMO

What is this "giving up money for free"?

You're paying for a product, b.

And I'm simply saying that if I were able to walk around with 50k in my pocket on the daily like most of these entertainers, a few thousand on a pair of kicks wouldn't hurt me in the slightest.

You make it seem like these cats walkin in stores spending 100k. 1-2k ain't hurtin most of these regular cats you see postin in this thread, so what makes you think it'll bother a cat makin millions per year?

You penny-pinching in the highest degree bruh. Just sayin.

What I mean is you are giving them extra money for a product you can find elsewhere for less. Why give them essentially free money?

It's not called penny pinching, it's called being smart :lol:

I hope none of you win the lottery because you guys will end up going broke by giving money away and getting ripped off left and right. No wonder most athletes go broke :x

What I mean is you are giving them extra money for a product you can find elsewhere for less. Why give them essentially free money?

It's not called penny pinching, it's called being smart
laugh.gif

I hope none of you win the lottery because you guys will end up going broke by giving money away and getting ripped off left and right. No wonder most athletes go broke
sick.gif
They provide a service. There's other things like restaurants that provide a service. There's hotels who provide a service.

If you're a millionaire, are you going to go Sizzler for a steak or Maestros? Are you going to stay at the Snooty Fox motor inn or a nice room/suite at a Marriott?

It's not that hard to fathom.

Walk in, spend 1k on 2 shoes, or deal with the hassle of searching and saving yourself a couple hundred? This isn't a couple hundred to someone who lives check to check...this is $200 to someone who spends that on a t-shirt.

They provide a service. There's other things like restaurants that provide a service. There's hotels who provide a service.

If you're a millionaire, are you going to go Sizzler for a steak or Maestros? Are you going to stay at the Snooty Fox motor inn or a nice room/suite at a Marriott?

It's not that hard to fathom.

Walk in, spend 1k on 2 shoes, or deal with the hassle of searching and saving yourself a couple hundred? This isn't a couple hundred to someone who lives check to check...this is $200 to someone who spends that on a t-shirt.

QFT

:lol:

what ever man, its called being smart.

only way you can act like that is if your worth a few hundred million.

making 2-3 million a year you shouldnt be acting all reckless, i might troll and sound stupid on here but im smart with my money

LOL my man tried to pull a Twista and overnight celebrity this faceless man. Hell rell in timbs would've been a better post.

laugh.gif

making 2-3 million a year you shouldnt be acting all reckless, i might troll and sound stupid on here but im smart with my money
Glad you finally admit it.

You're not smart with your money....you're just tight.

You dont buy any shoes so I understand why you feel it's not 'smart' to shop at flightclub.

You do realize it's regular folks that patronize FC on a daily basis. If they can afford it, I wouldn't worry too much if you had real money.

:lol:

Glad you finally admit it.

You're not smart with your money....you're just tight.

You dont buy any shoes so I understand why you feel it's not 'smart' to shop at flightclub.

You do realize it's regular folks that patronize FC on a daily basis. If they can afford it, I wouldn't worry too much if you had real money.

im tight? :lol:

i didnt admit to anything, its called being smart which clearly you are ignoring for some reason... I buy what shoes i like, any of the other shoes i dont own cant be found for realistic prices and im not paying 1K for em (Banned 1's) I could have had em this summer but im an idiot.

other than that whether rich or poor, i am gonna be SMART with my money, thats how the rich stay rich and the broke, well they stay broke even when they do get rich.

in b4 i dont know what im talking about.

im tight?
laugh.gif

i didnt admit to anything, its called being smart which clearly you are ignoring for some reason... I buy what shoes i like, any of the other shoes i dont own cant be found for realistic prices and im not paying 1K for em (Banned 1's) I could have had em this summer but im an idiot.

other than that whether rich or poor, i am gonna be SMART with my money, thats how the rich stay rich and the broke, well they stay broke even when they do get rich.

in b4 i dont know what im talking about.
You don't

All that is a tax write off for rich folks bruh.

Rich parents buy their kids shoes at FC on company cards so they can recoup it come tax season.

You talking about $300 pair of Js at FC that are $200 locally...it's $100! to a millionaire!

We're not talking Floyd careless spending...we talking about a few hundred bucks!

yall gotta do better posting these pics. smh. its actually pretty annoying trying to figure out who is wearing what or whos closet (and daughter) it is.

and it would be nice if the pics actually had heat in them...smh

what a creepy move of posting some random guy in this thread...or was that intentional for sarcasm?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom