♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
T.I.'s fits are nice too

Jay-Z's posture is so rigid and bad so, he'll never look good in any fit, in my opinion :lol:

I wonder what the 7'1" Swag Giant Tyson Chandler's been rocking

Kanye > MJ like Lebron > Rose

lulz

Jake :pimp:

What shoes is Drizzy rockin? :nerd:  
Bottom pic looks like Nike Hurache NM's:

They are, and the first pair is these Lunar Huarache Lights

Nike-Lunar-Huarache-Light-1.jpg

Is Hov rocking those PS LA I's in that last picture? :nerd:

Last edited:

Kind of funny, and at the same time sad, that these dudes are pretty much wearing the exact same outfit.
He's got a lot of weight on his shoulders b

:lol: :lol:

"Got a chip on my shoulder the size of the golden nugget in Vegas...F'being famous, I CAME TO GET THE BUTTAS!"

Jay gets fits OFF! Just, my guys posture brings him down some notches :lol:

All those pics are from John Elliott's show so it makes sense. It's a basics brand so most pieces look the same with a slight variation also.

Kind of funny, and at the same time sad, that these dudes are pretty much wearing the exact same outfit.
He's got a lot of weight on his shoulders b

:lol: :lol:

"Got a chip on my shoulder the size of the golden nugget in Vegas...F'being famous, I CAME TO GET THE BUTTAS!"

Jay gets fits OFF! Just, my guys posture brings him down some notches :lol:

All those pics are from John Elliott's show so it makes sense. It's a basics brand so most pieces look the same with a slight variation also.

Makes more sense. But even then, at least Lewis Hamilton flipped the script a bit.

And I'm not fashion week dude.....is it common to wear the designer's clothes to his/her show?

exactly.. Lewis' fit is on point. Amar'e ...not so much

circles back to what Ye said about people wearing clothes vs letting the clothes wear them... Amare is a perfect example of the latter 

Back with another one!

Sittin' here listening to some All City, reminiscing about the good ole days of 90's hip-hop.  So, to that, "this goes to all the n's on the corner, smokin' trees and drinkin' brown water"!

Enjoy!

TAKE ALL MY REPS

love that all city album :pimp: might have to check if any of my old avirexes are at my mother crib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom