♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam'ron's fit is 
nthat.gif

Guess the real question is, who wore it better, Rhi or Cam?

Last edited:

supreme, hands down, kills collabs. 

Supreme, hands down, controls consumers better than nike.

Hanes T-shirts go for $11 at target for a 6 pack. Throw the supreme tag and you half the shirts and almost 3x the price. :lol:

same can be said about any brand, ESPECIALLY nike.

you can buy a pair of sneakers for $20-30, throw a swoosh on em and they're $100 more... and so on and so forth.. its all relative...

Nah. Nike comes up with their own unique designs. We are talking about actual Hanes Tees rebranded with a different tag. :lol:

Nike isn't taking Wilsons and putting swooshes on 'em.

Last edited:
2016 can't come soon enough [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Michael j fox cleaner then sudekis

Michael J. Gawd

I Love the mags and everything about them but i would never consider wearing them.

Until i saw that pic got damb u michael fox

I honestly wanna rock a maroon T shirt and some nice slim fitted stone washed jeans and say "power laces, alright" in a semi unenthusiastic tone when I put on the auto lacing mags.........

Why is Alex P. Keaton da only one to get da Mags?

Cause Mike Flattery turned down his free pair

Last edited:
call these the "been had supreme since '94". See the 94 on the side? That jumpman?
Where are the whites?
I need the video already

im a call this when a joke gets ran into the ground too quicklies

Hold on but wait, the 2011 pair were auctioned off for his charity.....so much to say but it's charity so I will keep quiet.
I paid $1500 on a second chance offer they sent, reneged, but honored at the end of the day.

I expect these to go for 6k-10k out the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom