♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
diddyterrance.png

diddyterrance2.png

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by theLwerd

actually, no, i don't see the Nike Air. And with the new influx of retros, the rumors we heard of the white cement 4's and the fact that celebs get their %*+* for free, i just wanted to ask. i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air. You guys must have seriously EXCELLENT eyesight if you could've seen that Nike Air on the tongue on the screencap, which is where I'm assuming the Nike Air being subjected to my ignorance is at.

I'm sorry for having to ask and ruffling y'all feathers.

well to answer the question, those IV Curren$y has on have logically got to be from '99.

A lot of celebs do get stuff early, but I doubt Spitta would be one of em. Plus, you know he's into rocking heat so just put the pieces together.

Damn is that BEYONCE behind Jay? She must have JUST woken up, morning breath and all.

Anyway, here's Wiz in the IX's that dropped earlier this year.
thanks, 'ppreciate it. I just get mad excited (no romo) when I see celebs rock white cement 4's cause of the fact that wearable wears are few and far between nowadays. When Kanye wore them that one time I really thought they were some sort of special issues. Flame suit... On?

actually, no, i don't see the Nike Air. And with the new influx of retros, the rumors we heard of the white cement 4's and the fact that celebs get their %*+* for free, i just wanted to ask. i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air. You guys must have seriously EXCELLENT eyesight if you could've seen that Nike Air on the tongue on the screencap, which is where I'm assuming the Nike Air being subjected to my ignorance is at.

well to answer the question, those IV Curren$y has on have logically got to be from '99.

A lot of celebs do get stuff early, but I doubt Spitta would be one of em. Plus, you know he's into rocking heat so just put the pieces together.

Damn is that BEYONCE behind Jay? She must have JUST woken up, morning breath and all.

thanks, 'ppreciate it. I just get mad excited (no romo) when I see celebs rock white cement 4's cause of the fact that wearable wears are few and far between nowadays. When Kanye wore them that one time I really thought they were some sort of special issues. Flame suit... On?

Before any rumors get started, he copped them from a friend of mine at sneaker event in New Orleans recently. 99 retros. Never worn or worn lightly like 1-2.

Before any rumors get started, he copped them from a friend of mine at sneaker event in New Orleans recently. 99 retros. Never worn or worn lightly like 1-2.

curren$y is obvious online shopper....son raps about paypal and ebay...i would think he knows how to buy old sneakers online as well. 
laugh.gif

curren$y is obvious online shopper....son raps about paypal and ebay...i would think he knows how to buy old sneakers online as well. 
laugh.gif

Damn i need that bulls mitchell and ness jacket. I didn't see that code was only until 9am, does anyone else know another discount code?? Thanks in advance.

Damn i need that bulls mitchell and ness jacket. I didn't see that code was only until 9am, does anyone else know another discount code?? Thanks in advance.

^^^I was at kickslusive in NYC last weekend they said that Gilbert's guys were in there getting a sz 13 Yeezy for him to wear in a game 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

^^^I was at kickslusive in NYC last weekend they said that Gilbert's guys were in there getting a sz 13 Yeezy for him to wear in a game 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

smokin.gif
eek.gif
tell them to answer my calls 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

smokin.gif
eek.gif
tell them to answer my calls 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom