♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkoglu back, and now we got Gilbert....i like it
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

^^^I was at kickslusive in NYC last weekend they said that Gilbert's guys were in there getting a sz 13 Yeezy for him to wear in a game 
smokin.gif
eek.gif
tell them to answer my calls 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you got got

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^^^I was at kickslusive in NYC last weekend they said that Gilbert's guys were in there getting a sz 13 Yeezy for him to wear in a game 
smokin.gif
eek.gif
tell them to answer my calls 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you got got

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by hassan16

actually, no, i don't see the Nike Air. And with the new influx of retros, the rumors we heard of the white cement 4's and the fact that celebs get their %*+* for free, i just wanted to ask. i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air. You guys must have seriously EXCELLENT eyesight if you could've seen that Nike Air on the tongue on the screencap, which is where I'm assuming the Nike Air being subjected to my ignorance is at.

I'm sorry for having to ask and ruffling y'all feathers.

well to answer the question, those IV Curren$y has on have logically got to be from '99.

A lot of celebs do get stuff early, but I doubt Spitta would be one of em. Plus, you know he's into rocking heat so just put the pieces together.

Damn is that BEYONCE behind Jay? She must have JUST woken up, morning breath and all.

Anyway, here's Wiz in the IX's that dropped earlier this year.
thanks, 'ppreciate it. I just get mad excited (no romo) when I see celebs rock white cement 4's cause of the fact that wearable wears are few and far between nowadays. When Kanye wore them that one time I really thought they were some sort of special issues. Flame suit... On?
Before any rumors get started, he copped them from a friend of mine at sneaker event in New Orleans recently. 99 retros. Never worn or worn lightly like 1-2.
Lwerd, you're probably talking about this pic. I thought it was mad dope when I first saw it too. I know it was posted in the last thread, but idk if it's posted in this one, so just thought I would share.

27zf787.jpg

BTW I thought Arenas just picked number 1 b/c before all of this he was number 0, but I guess him being with the Magic and his trend of wearing heat works as well too. IMO he should bring out the Magic Penny I's in the traditional Orlando colors (black and blue, no orange). that would be sick!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by hassan16

actually, no, i don't see the Nike Air. And with the new influx of retros, the rumors we heard of the white cement 4's and the fact that celebs get their %*+* for free, i just wanted to ask. i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air. You guys must have seriously EXCELLENT eyesight if you could've seen that Nike Air on the tongue on the screencap, which is where I'm assuming the Nike Air being subjected to my ignorance is at.

I'm sorry for having to ask and ruffling y'all feathers.

well to answer the question, those IV Curren$y has on have logically got to be from '99.

A lot of celebs do get stuff early, but I doubt Spitta would be one of em. Plus, you know he's into rocking heat so just put the pieces together.

Damn is that BEYONCE behind Jay? She must have JUST woken up, morning breath and all.

Anyway, here's Wiz in the IX's that dropped earlier this year.
thanks, 'ppreciate it. I just get mad excited (no romo) when I see celebs rock white cement 4's cause of the fact that wearable wears are few and far between nowadays. When Kanye wore them that one time I really thought they were some sort of special issues. Flame suit... On?
Before any rumors get started, he copped them from a friend of mine at sneaker event in New Orleans recently. 99 retros. Never worn or worn lightly like 1-2.
Lwerd, you're probably talking about this pic. I thought it was mad dope when I first saw it too. I know it was posted in the last thread, but idk if it's posted in this one, so just thought I would share.

27zf787.jpg

BTW I thought Arenas just picked number 1 b/c before all of this he was number 0, but I guess him being with the Magic and his trend of wearing heat works as well too. IMO he should bring out the Magic Penny I's in the traditional Orlando colors (black and blue, no orange). that would be sick!
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
eek.gif

I said this weeks ago.

smokin.gif
eek.gif

I said this weeks ago.

Who is that up there in the black/red 13s? Looks like Ghostface..Edit: nevermind, just saw that it's Bun B

Who is that up there in the black/red 13s? Looks like Ghostface..Edit: nevermind, just saw that it's Bun B

pimp.gif

He did tonight.

pimp.gif

He did tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom