♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
is kendrick signed to shady aftermath or affiliated with dre besides being from the west? gotta listen to this dude soon

Kendrick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

actually, no, i don't see the Nike Air. And with the new influx of retros, the rumors we heard of the white cement 4's and the fact that celebs get their %*+* for free, i just wanted to ask. i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air. You guys must have seriously EXCELLENT eyesight if you could've seen that Nike Air on the tongue on the screencap, which is where I'm assuming the Nike Air being subjected to my ignorance is at.

I'm sorry for having to ask and ruffling y'all feathers.

Lmao.there is no Nike Air on the toungue and in the video if clearly shows a heel shot Nikeon the back...%$@% outta here.

actually, no, i don't see the Nike Air. And with the new influx of retros, the rumors we heard of the white cement 4's and the fact that celebs get their %*+* for free, i just wanted to ask. i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air. You guys must have seriously EXCELLENT eyesight if you could've seen that Nike Air on the tongue on the screencap, which is where I'm assuming the Nike Air being subjected to my ignorance is at.

I'm sorry for having to ask and ruffling y'all feathers.

Lmao.there is no Nike Air on the toungue and in the video if clearly shows a heel shot Nikeon the back...%$@% outta here.

Originally Posted by Black Star

i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air.
i admitted to my mistake, let's bury this now.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Black Star

i didn't pay full attention to detail to the video either, so I didn't see the Nike Air.
i admitted to my mistake, let's bury this now.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom