pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In Nike air force 1 x Slam Jam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know dude stops by ATC whenever he's here in miami,
hes playing here on wed. dude outs on a dooope show

I know  he does Miami, SD and Vegas this week lucky!!!!! I'm hating no NYC for him. I see your a dj pm me so mixes if you want and can, I just got into House/Electro music recently so my library isn't too crazy.

EDIT:
To stay in topic Aoki in his own Supra Wildlife Strapped NS,These guys have the best JOB in the world n best music crowd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

My man Afrojack 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know  he does Miami, SD and Vegas this week lucky!!!!! I'm hating no NYC for him. I see your a dj pm me so mixes if you want and can, I just got into House/Electro music recently so my library isn't too crazy.

EDIT:
To stay in topic Aoki in his own Supra Wildlife Strapped NS,These guys have the best JOB in the world n best music crowd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man Afrojack 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha, looks like the crowd didn't really catch 'em... looks like he's about to crack his dome.
laugh.gif
and that looks like AM on the right...

after i played aoki's night in LA back in october, we were all chillin' at a VIP booth and his girl was sittin' on his lap right next to me... she spilled an entire drink down his leg and onto his shoes... he was so vexxed (i woulda been livid!)... but he quickly realized there was nothing he could do about it really and just sat there and let it soak...
laugh.gif
besides, i think he was wearing supras, which dude prolly has tons of on standby.

if you're into electro, house, and dubstep, check out my mixtape from earlier this year (it's got drops from ghostface, raekwon, method man, and redman):

http://www.mediafire.com/?avzka1jk2li

My man Afrojack 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha, looks like the crowd didn't really catch 'em... looks like he's about to crack his dome.
laugh.gif
and that looks like AM on the right...

after i played aoki's night in LA back in october, we were all chillin' at a VIP booth and his girl was sittin' on his lap right next to me... she spilled an entire drink down his leg and onto his shoes... he was so vexxed (i woulda been livid!)... but he quickly realized there was nothing he could do about it really and just sat there and let it soak...
laugh.gif
besides, i think he was wearing supras, which dude prolly has tons of on standby.

if you're into electro, house, and dubstep, check out my mixtape from earlier this year (it's got drops from ghostface, raekwon, method man, and redman):

http://www.mediafire.com/?avzka1jk2li

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Drizzy
pimp.gif

Just noticed that somehow, he looks completely different now from how he did like 2 years ago. Weird.

And who's that walking with that Pleasure P (EDIT
laugh.gif
, same difference) in the last pic?
nerd.gif
Eddie Murphy's daugther
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
, I forgot her name

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Drizzy
pimp.gif

Just noticed that somehow, he looks completely different now from how he did like 2 years ago. Weird.

And who's that walking with that Pleasure P (EDIT
laugh.gif
, same difference) in the last pic?
nerd.gif
Eddie Murphy's daugther
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
, I forgot her name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back