♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polo Bear Sweater and Jeans Jacket (Info
nerd.gif
)
pimp.gif

Everything else...

that dude in the polo bear sweater is taz arnold, most commonly known around here as that dude in the leopard print pants in kanye's entourage.

that sweater is prolly vintage, and likely stolen, as ol' boy is best known for having one of the sickest polo collections evar, and most of it is boosted (dude was a mega shoplifter)...

he also started/owns ti$a (afaik)...

tazcomplex_lead.jpg

that dude in the polo bear sweater is taz arnold, most commonly known around here as that dude in the leopard print pants in kanye's entourage.

that sweater is prolly vintage, and likely stolen, as ol' boy is best known for having one of the sickest polo collections evar, and most of it is boosted (dude was a mega shoplifter)...

he also started/owns ti$a (afaik)...

tazcomplex_lead.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that dude in the polo bear sweater is taz arnold, most commonly known around here as a mega shoplifter.
Reason why dude never gained my respect. 
Still to this day dude STAYS stealing.

C'mon Snap-back Hats with just his name on it for $50+

laugh.gif

"Yeezy Taught Me.."

However, that's not a bad business tactic.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

that dude in the polo bear sweater is taz arnold, most commonly known around here as a mega shoplifter.
Reason why dude never gained my respect. 
Still to this day dude STAYS stealing.

C'mon Snap-back Hats with just his name on it for $50+

laugh.gif

"Yeezy Taught Me.."

However, that's not a bad business tactic.

grin.gif

Oh I know about Taz Arnold, T!$A, his vintage collection, and his flamboyance 
laugh.gif
 (His Hermes belt is
pimp.gif
 though)

I meant info on Big Sean's jean jacket.

Oh I know about Taz Arnold, T!$A, his vintage collection, and his flamboyance 
laugh.gif
 (His Hermes belt is
pimp.gif
 though)

When you guys say shoplifter, do u mean he literally goes in to shops and steals?.. cos that seems very unlikely

When you guys say shoplifter, do u mean he literally goes in to shops and steals?.. cos that seems very unlikely

No, he grabs vintage stuff while they're extremely inexpensive, adds a logo to it somewhere, and sells it for 3 or 4 times the price.

No, he grabs vintage stuff while they're extremely inexpensive, adds a logo to it somewhere, and sells it for 3 or 4 times the price.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Polo collectors used to steal Polo to keep up.
he's one of the few early Polo collectors from the West Coast supposedly.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Polo collectors used to steal Polo to keep up.
he's one of the few early Polo collectors from the West Coast supposedly.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

There's more pics that I saw on another site from that event, it's a regular levis denim jacket.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

There's more pics that I saw on another site from that event, it's a regular levis denim jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom