♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
east coast XXs
pimp.gif

How are Gils kicks holding up so well after 6-8 years of storage? He must've stored them joints in a great environment. A few of my kicks from 03/04 (AJ XVIII and Huarache 2k4s) have fallen apart. Just curious.

How are Gils kicks holding up so well after 6-8 years of storage? He must've stored them joints in a great environment. A few of my kicks from 03/04 (AJ XVIII and Huarache 2k4s) have fallen apart. Just curious.

I have no idea what shoes Lupe he had on in the video - I doubt anybody could say for sure. I cant wait until Lasers comes out though - solar midnite and this song= better than most
smokin.gif
. Lupe always doin his thing, I love the beat he used on this (Modest Mouse- float on, a great song as well).

I have no idea what shoes Lupe he had on in the video - I doubt anybody could say for sure. I cant wait until Lasers comes out though - solar midnite and this song= better than most
smokin.gif
. Lupe always doin his thing, I love the beat he used on this (Modest Mouse- float on, a great song as well).

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Wear them 
indifferent.gif

And he probably actually doesn't store them, but just cops them as they come to his mind and then wears them soon after. So even all of those old releases were probably recent pick ups for him.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Wear them 
indifferent.gif

And he probably actually doesn't store them, but just cops them as they come to his mind and then wears them soon after. So even all of those old releases were probably recent pick ups for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom