Status
Not open for further replies.
video_image-005803.jpg

Ronaldo rocking Gucci High Tops

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by you big dummy

grammys20.jpg
the only way nicki would shock anyone with her appearance is if she shows her real hair and doesn't wear something ridiculous.

clean fit by my dude tunechi but tygas pants needs to be tailored or something those stacks aint a good look for formal attire

my girl be wearing them same pants as tyga smh

grammys20.jpg
the only way nicki would shock anyone with her appearance is if she shows her real hair and doesn't wear something ridiculous.

clean fit by my dude tunechi but tygas pants needs to be tailored or something those stacks aint a good look for formal attire

Originally Posted by prymone

what??? those are some normal slim fit dress pants.

Originally Posted by prymone

what??? those are some normal slim fit dress pants.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by AB Doom

V-Neck with a cardigan sweater is a no-no!

Stylist set it up so it shows his neck tat which in turn further draws interest into his character.

lmao his character.. i thought he was a rapper not a Wrestler..and why are y'all stuck on his fit its cool but not worth a topic

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by AB Doom

V-Neck with a cardigan sweater is a no-no!

Stylist set it up so it shows his neck tat which in turn further draws interest into his character.

lmao his character.. i thought he was a rapper not a Wrestler..and why are y'all stuck on his fit its cool but not worth a topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom