♦♦ENTOURAGE:SEASON 5 FINALE♦♦ "Return to Queens Blvd" 10PM ET

344te35.jpg

In the Season Five finale, the guys party it up in NYC despite a not-so-triumphant return.
After getting a tip from Vince's mom, E stalks Gus Van Sant to convince him to cast Vince
in a role. Meanwhile, Vince reconnects with his high school sweetheart and Drama
considers an investment opportunity.

I know I'm early, but well boys, the best 30 minutes of the weekend is almost near, I'm pumped for Sunday, let's go out with a bang
pimp.gif

they're not taking another year and half sabbatical are they? Or are they just replaying the season then right back into the next?

And I just found out yesterday Turtle is banging Jamie in real life too. Way to go!

they film in woodside, i met pivens in the shooting, wont be watching though, will wait till tommroow see it via online,

No HBO FTMFL

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

they film in woodside, i met pivens in the shooting, wont be watching though, will wait till tommroow see it via online,

No HBO FTMFL
Sunday you mean?

Originally Posted by stevielips

they're not taking another year and half sabbatical are they? Or are they just replaying the season then right back into the next?

And I just found out yesterday Turtle is banging Jamie in real life too. Way to go!

I think they'll be back to normal next summer. As soon as Piven is off Broadway I believe they start shooting.

hahahaha lolol. I feel like after people watched entourage they think that people are like yo lets go chill on queens bulivard or soemthing... it's wierd

I didn't think they were from woodside. I always thought they ere from my neighborhood (forest hills) cuz they said they lived "lived down theblock" from where the ramones were from or something to that effect

I always thought they were written to be from the Queens Village area. Marky Mark grew up in that area and in the opening credits, the license plate on the caris QSV then 5 digits which is the zip code Mark grew up in.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I always thought they were written to be from the Queens Village area. Marky Mark grew up in that area and in the opening credits, the license plate on the car is QSV then 5 digits which is the zip code Mark grew up in.

I'm going based only on the comment from vince sayin he lived down the block from the ramones...

Originally Posted by c1o27

the trailer on HBO.com seems like the episode is longer than 30min.

lets hope so, I never understood why we couldnt at least get first and last episodes of the season 1 hour long

Originally Posted by Proshares

I always thought they were written to be from the Queens Village area. Marky Mark grew up in that area and in the opening credits, the license plate on the car is QSV then 5 digits which is the zip code Mark grew up in.

that's a good theory except mark wahlberg is from Boston

Originally Posted by javier5857

Damn crank, you made damn sure you got the thread this week
laugh.gif

I bet other dude gets mad again.
roll.gif
eek.gif

I HOPE its like a 45 min episode or something. But knowing HBO, it won't be...it's listed at a 25 min running time and nothing is different on the DVR.

Back
Top Bottom