♦♦ENTOURAGE:SEASON 5 FINALE♦♦ "Return to Queens Blvd" 10PM ET

Thats how I feel. The season is getting juicy and it's ending already. Oh well, i'm hoping next season is just as good as this one because this seasonhas not let me down at all.

pimp.gif

frown.gif
....... guess I'll start doing more hw now on sunday nights

cant wait to see what happens tonight

After tonight, I will have nothing to watch on a daily basis other than the Jets. (South Park, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Entourage all seasonfinales this week).

Hopefully this episode leads us off for the start of the next season.

Originally Posted by bkmac

After tonight, I will have nothing to watch on a daily basis other than the Jets. (South Park, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Entourage all season finales this week).

Hopefully this episode leads us off for the start of the next season.
same here, sucks BIG TIME
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by javier5857

Damn crank, you made damn sure you got the thread this week
laugh.gif

I bet other dude gets mad again.
roll.gif
eek.gif

I HOPE its like a 45 min episode or something. But knowing HBO, it won't be...it's listed at a 25 min running time and nothing is different on the DVR.

Yeah I'm EXTREMELY mad right now.

Yo Crank:

entourage_sunday_568x361.jpg

dam sorry illionare, I had to get the last one though
roll.gif

^and is that Vince's "high school sweethart" ?

she looks
pimp.gif

Yeah that's his high school sweetheart.

And I almost wish there was the transition into the next season like Season 3/ Season 4 where they just continued and started airing the new season just liketwo weeks after.

I'm mad that the season is over already...this season has been full of twists and turns and I have a feeling the finale won't be any different

I have this feeling that we will see some kind of prequel in Season 6 to see how Vince and the crew got to where they got before bouncing out to Cali. Turtledid some foreshadowing last week when he said he fronted the money to get them all out there to Cali, etc.

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

I'm mad that the season is over already...this season has been full of twists and turns and I have a feeling the finale won't be any different

I have this feeling that we will see some kind of prequel in Season 6 to see how Vince and the crew got to where they got before bouncing out to Cali. Turtle did some foreshadowing last week when he said he fronted the money to get them all out there to Cali, etc.

NY got me sick so I may run through the full season leading up to the Finale. Especially if the Giants game is weak towards the end.

Some dude in here already mentioned Turtle. You can see them starting to build his character. The revelation that he got everyone to L.A.

And over this whole season, there would be moments where E would always be saying "good point Turtle", or "good idea Turtle".

He's getting on his game.

Back
Top Bottom