♦♦ENTOURAGE:SEASON 5 FINALE♦♦ "Return to Queens Blvd" 10PM ET

jeyel:

ari did say that. apparently gus van zandt and scorsese felt the same way... they didnt like him until they saw the smoke jumpers footage.

anyway... good episode. the movie films in NYC... are we gonna see more NYC episodes? or is the movie going to magically be done when next season starts (likeaquaman was)?

info on this Carra chick?

my wife came out in this episode , shes all the way in the back in the beginning when they're running for the cab
laugh.gif

she got pics with the guys ima try and get them...

Seems like everyone is gonna do their own thing this coming season.

The new movie is going to be shot in NY so maybe something comes up in Queens?

We'll see what happens.

my wife with the guys , she made me put the happy face
laugh.gif

2ijqama.jpg

sorry for the small pics they're from her phone and i dont have time resize them

2r23nrk.jpg

2gtu340.jpg

x2vvgy.jpg

24kzdkg.jpg

200xwmt.jpg

2lxrpz.jpg

Great way to end the season, hopefully they give us an extra long season 6 because this season was cut short.

I can't make another prediction on what I think is going to happen in Entourage because it's always something WAY off of what I'm thinking. I guessI'll only speculate,
laugh.gif

Partying so late that when you get out the street sweepers are doing their thing
pimp.gif

Ari staying by his boy and landing Vince a Scorsese
pimp.gif

I think it was a good ending, but could have been better IMO. If they didn't have E and Vince make up until the Premiere that would have had EVERYONEhanging on by a thread.

This is why I love Entourage though, it seriously can go in any which direction at the drop of a hat, I mean given Vince's struggles lately Martin Scorsesecalling him up to offer him a part (Let alone the lead) was the last thing on my mind.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I think it would have been great to leave Vince jobless, and E back in LA.

Save the good news for the first ep of season 6.
i wouldnt have minded that either. i liked when vince snapped and threw the phone against the wall... finally saw some real anger/frustration fromhim.
and i agree that vince n E made up way too fast. but all in all, great episode and cant wail til next season!

johnny dramas is a real place but its a hole in the wall, for veterans and pows and the johnny drama sign isnt there.

sick episode it was filmed 20 blocks from my house damn!!

Really good episode.. Seeing vince go off like that really shocked me.. He's always the optimistic one and always kinda cool and calm/collected... That wasthe first time I saw them show is actual human side, pretty impressed on how he performed it..

To my man Turtle repping for all the chubby dudes in america
pimp.gif

Dont know if its been mentioned

but bestbuy is gonna have season 1, 2 and 3(both parts) @$9.99 each on black friday
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i pray to God a manager lets me throw some aside or else im gonna have to be there in the morning
tired.gif

On Demand fails at life and I just now saw the finale.

Eric shouldn't have forgiven Vince that quickly! He only apologized because something good happened. How is Vince just gonna throw the man's phone likethat?!
laugh.gif

I wonder how long Jamie-Lynn is gonna stick around.

Now I really want to see a modernized version of The Great Gatsby, directed by Scorcese.

Not starring Adrian Grenier, but still want to see it.

Originally Posted by freshhh

Dont know if its been mentioned

but bestbuy is gonna have season 1, 2 and 3(both parts) @$9.99 each on black friday
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i pray to God a manager lets me throw some aside or else im gonna have to be there in the morning
tired.gif
wait wat? all 3 seasons for 10 bucks?

Anybody know if the Best Buy sale will be online? I'm not trying to sit on a line for 4 hours just for a few dvds.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Anybody know if the Best Buy sale will be online? I'm not trying to sit on a line for 4 hours just for a few dvds.

They are. I'm not trying to go out either.

Back
Top Bottom