♫ Official The Boy Illinois Inhale Part 2: Loyalty Before the Love Thread ♫

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Boy Illinois, NT's own Illinois State Representative, will soon be releasing his 2ndinstallment from the Inhale Series, titled " Loyalty Before the Love" on June 22nd... It's coming with an all new vibe, more versatility, and is going to provide thelistener with an explanation as to what the young artist has been going through since he recorded Inhale Part 1. The talented MC is perfecting his craft andlooking to build his fanbase with his second effort and you can expect a lot more from him this year, as he looks toprovide the game with more fresh talent in Hip Hop in new collaborations and features.

[/color]
l_01d4f13218266184c41c8e03baf58508.jpg

LifeHasNoScript got a chance to catch up with TheBoyIllinois to discuss his upcoming mixtape Inhale Part 2 -Loyalty Before the Love and see what he has in-store for the future. He shares the inspiration, thought process, and his current situation, as he prepareshimself to lay verses on an mixtape with feel of an album once more.

l_57d4f6b0e1a4a84b4095ba88eefe29da.jpg

I'm Illy - The Boy Illinois

Coldplay - The Boy Illinois

You can catch more of his music at

http://www.myspace.com/theboyillinois

or

http://www.lifehasnoscript.com where he will be [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]exclusively[/color] releasing all of hisupcoming material. - Life Has No Script, You Have The Opportunity to write your own.

pimp.gif

hopefully one day i can have the privilege of being on a track with illy and jewels...

great interview dog!!! and good looks on the shout...
Been bumping "Breathe Again" on the ipod eryday..
Definitely looking forward to this joint...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Turn ya mic up _
smh.gif

Where the hell is my music?!?!?!
nerd.gif
plan good looking..and fool..i just started recording saturday..just did "take it off" but i got the green light to record at my homiecrib anytime i want now...so im good

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Turn ya mic up _
smh.gif

Where the hell is my music?!?!?!
nerd.gif
plan good looking..and fool..i just started recording saturday..just did "take it off" but i got the green light to record at my homie crib anytime i want now...so im good

MmmmmmHmmmmmm, it come out crazy like you expected?... Just stating that if I don't have my version before anybody not affiliated with FA SHAME ON YOU.

That is all, continue on.

Originally Posted by haiti5

hopefully one day i can have the privilege of being on a track with illy and jewels...

Maybe then your life will actually mean something.

Good **@! tho lil' cuz.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Black dude named Billy on his zeitgeist conspiracies conspiracies conspiracies steez. You should actually make a song on that philosophical/conspiracy/the truth is there be foundshhh. It could come out dope if done right.

I been waitin for this for a min. I still bump pt. 1 puttin all my BK ppl up on it. Is the track "I'm Illy" gonna be on this joint? or have yourecorded so many more banging hot songs that's its become a throw away? I'll assume Jewels is on this as well.

Jewels
smh.gif
where da mixtape fam? Might have to sick that crazy white boy on you toberate u in 2 droppin it early. Illy already on his 2nd joint what's da hold up? You too busy gettin LOST fam? Im finna spoilerize ya *%@ right now on someJacob is _______ The smoke monster is ________ and in the finale Walt does ________!!!!!!

laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..naw im illy aint on there..no instrumentals on the tape except for the intro...so everything i release prior to the tape is not gonna be on thetape..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Black dude named Billy on his zeitgeist conspiracies conspiracies conspiracies steez. You should actually make a song on that philosophical/conspiracy/the truth is there be found shhh. It could come out dope if done right.

I been waitin for this for a min. I still bump pt. 1 puttin all my BK ppl up on it. Is the track "I'm Illy" gonna be on this joint? or have you recorded so many more banging hot songs that's its become a throw away? I'll assume Jewels is on this as well.

Jewels
smh.gif
where da mixtape fam? Might have to sick that crazy white boy on you to berate u in 2 droppin it early. Illy already on his 2nd joint what's da hold up? You too busy gettin LOST fam? Im finna spoilerize ya *%@ right now on some Jacob is _______ The smoke monster is ________ and in the finale Walt does ________!!!!!!

laugh.gif
Who this?
laugh.gif

And it don't have nothing do with me being focused on other %%%*, A bunch of factors I'm tired of explaining. It's on the way shortly tho.

It'll be better than Illy mixtape too...
tired.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom