♫ Official The Boy Illinois Inhale Part 2: Loyalty Before the Love Thread ♫

i'm late but white sox, bye bye lil lady, coldplay, and a lil bit off are super dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

except the quality on that bye bye lil lady is bad for me.
vocals are real low and it sounds terrible compared to the song that comes on next. (coldplay)
if there's a better sounding version out there someone hook it up.

you and jewels def. got a bright future, hopefully something big comes about for you guys.
(does jewels even post anymore? haven't seen dude in a min? what's up with that lost inspired song?)

^^^ everyone's on Twitter now. You can follow the NT music/s&t/general forums so there's no need to lurk NT.
Be glad when them hard copies are available & where's the performance taking place during homecoming (U of I) next weekend?.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

i'm late but white sox, bye bye lil lady, coldplay, and a lil bit off are super dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vocals are real low and it sounds terrible compared to the song that comes on next. (coldplay)

you and jewels def. got a bright future, hopefully something big comes about for you guys.
(does jewels even post anymore? haven't seen dude in a min? what's up with that lost inspired song?)
yea im getting it remixed for the hard copy

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

How about a Illi x Jewels mixtape?
nerd.gif
We've talked about the collab tape, And it's going to happen.

We just have to find time between Inhale Pt. 3: Empty Bottles & Roaches and Greatness Opens Doors.

A lot of hard work ahead of us.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea im getting it remixed for the hard copy

ok cool.

that's why IIIIII always sayyyyy loyaltyyy before the love
pimp.gif

Dope lil vid.
pimp.gif

Need to drop a vid for White Sox
smokin.gif
. I Can see it now with a small littleget down infront of U.S. Cellular Field.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Dope lil vid.
pimp.gif

Need to drop a vid for White Sox
smokin.gif
. I Can see it now with a small little get down infront of U.S. Cellular Field.
once i get over this damn flu...alot of things are coming..im tryna push the hell outta this tape

i heard someone from chicago was dope and he is a NT'er do i gotta get a fakeshore search on *edit* i found you*
smokin.gif

*putsears in listen mode*
*prays you dont rap like hollywood holt*
*prays your not a fashion rapper*

Chicago-mane
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom