*** ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ Official M.I.A. - MATANGI Thread ︻╦╤─ ︻╦╤─ Now wit

since i'm the resident M.I.A. stan, i thought it would be appropriate to make this thread now...album drops this summer and i'm SO $$!@+@' HYPED...album is supposed to be a mix of everything she's done so far which should be a step up of the Vicki Leekx mixtape...most creative artist out
if you haven't d/l the Vicki Leekx mixtape yet, click here

she got 2 tracks on Rye Rye new album...Better Than You is extra 
eyes.gif
, but Sunshine is still the jams...

MIA-Roc_Nation-hhdx.jpg

M.I.A. joins forces with Jay-Z's Roc Nation for management.

It looks like Meek Mill isn't the only hit-maker to join Roc Nation's management team. Now, singer-songwriter M.I.A. has signed on with the house of Hov for management. 

According to Rap-Up.com, Roc Nation announced earlier today through their website that the Sri Lankan singer had joined its management team. Fellow Roc Nation management signee Rihanna congratulated M.I.A. on Twitter today, saying "welcome home."

1zvuxpy.jpg

RocNation got %$%! on lock

Jay, J.Cole, Rihanna, Santigold, Meek Millz, Rita Ora and now MIA...yeesh!!!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

When does this drop? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
no official date yet, but sometime this summer
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't even see the "Bad Girls" video on television. Where the radio/TV promo at!?!? 
nerd.gif

hence the need for new management 
laugh.gif

M.I.A. never really got radio/tv spins/promo though, asides from Paper Planes...her last album was completely ignored by the mainstream media despite having all buzz after the Born Free video...XXXO had smash hit written all over it...

Back
Top Bottom