∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Damn Ali got some WILD lines in season 3, son said you better train your *** into becoming an entrance. :smh:

Also said you will be chocking on black… in prison.

Ali wife in the series is :nthat: She use to be married to Jeffrey Wright, wild because she kind of looks like Tessa Thompson, like a little sister or something. Must have been wild filming Westworld

IMG_5526.jpeg IMG_5527.jpeg

New season looks fire! Really looking forward to this season, Fargo will hold me over until then.

I've only season the first 2 seasons of Fargo and thought they were great (especially S2). Is it worth continuing?
Season 5 of Fargo is off to a strong start so far. I'd highly recommend it. I only got halfway through s3 and stopped because it became a chore to get through. Haven't watched S4 yet as I've heard mixed reviews but thinking I might give it a chance later this month.

Other than Seasons 1/2 this season (S5) has been my favorite, I didn’t like the Irish gang stuff :lol:

Yes.

Thread here for it too.
Do they try to awkwardly connect things back to other seasons or is it pretty standalone? I’m not trying to finish s3 or watch 4 :lol:

I’m gonna watch either way for Jon Hamm but just been slacking on it

Did a rewatch of S1 and man…still absolute flames. Just an absolute masterpiece in every way.

I also made the mistake of starting S2 immediately after S1. The drop off in vibe and acting is palpable. :lol: Just not a great watch, even without comparing it to S1.
I’ve been holding out hope (perhaps senseless) that a season would compare

Idc what anyone says none of em been good man since 1

But I’m glad people still enjoyed the others. Hbo went to trash imo a while back .. only a few good series recently

Back
Top Bottom