∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Yeah probably better to wait till Tues to come in. I see both sides where you don't want to be spoiled, but at the same time folks want a free space to discuss the show live.

Spotted another Season 1 connection tonight.

Travis, that ghost character that Aunt Petunia was following last week, his last name is Cohle.

Rust Cohle is from alaska

1705890316683.png

🤔

Will start this season on Wednesday night. Never watched this series before.

Plan on watching S1 after.

PO

Will start this season on Wednesday night. Never watched this series before.

Plan on watching S1 after.

PO

IMG_5602.gif

You might wanna watch season 1 first.

They seem to be dropping some Easter eggs and it only being 2 episodes in I don’t know how much of season 1 they are gonna spoil for you this season.

Whoa, that cold opening! 😮 That scream. 😱
Totally had the Se7en vibes, which isn't surprising.

I like that they immediately confirmed the Rust theory. 😂
And all those connections to S1! I wonder if we'll see Rust make a cameo... or at least/maybe his photo in the bar. 😅
Tuttle Industries. 👀
I guess what we thought were Easter Eggs are now actually important to this case.

Yeah, she hiding something. 🤔
1705931268248.png

With the talk of ancient organisms, I wonder if that is what's contaminating the water... X-Files stuff.

I finally realised why Rose looked so familiar... Andor. 😅

Hank chatting with his "girlfriend" has got to be a scam, right? 😅

Overall... I liked that we're getting a lot more clues and that the case is unfolding more and more. Yes, we still have more questions than answers, but we're only in Part 2.

IMG_5602.gif

You might wanna watch season 1 first.

They seem to be dropping some Easter eggs and it only being 2 episodes in I don’t know how much of season 1 they are gonna spoil for you this season.

He doesn't need to watch. The nerds on the internet will let him know. Most ordinary people won't remember anything from 10 years ago anyway.

Back
Top Bottom