∞True Detective Season 1 Thread ***CLOSED***∞

Marty's wife right about him. He don't know himself, so he don't know what he wants but he get them yambs though :pimp: Beth :evil:

10-12 thrusts in Margaret :smh: C'mon Rust.

At least things clearly point to wide spread corruption in the police force like Rust thought.
I can stage an OD

:lol: you can't blame dude who hasn't been with anyone but himself and crime notes in a damn room forever.

Rust, you still muh dude. Dat mass was on point.

Marty's wife right about him. He don't know himself, so he don't know what he wants but he get them yambs though :pimp: Beth :evil:

10-12 thrusts in Margaret :smh: C'mon Rust.

At least things clearly point to wide spread corruption in the police force like Rust thought.
I can stage an OD

:lol: you can't blame dude who hasn't been with anyone but himself and crime notes in a damn room forever.

Rust, you still muh dude. Dat mass was on point.
I can't take that excuse. He had his girl like Marty said, getting yambs was good for him and the partnership. It's like once he found out his case wasn't closed and deeper than he thought it was back down the rabbit hole. Then when he pops his head up and he's getting some, he can't even savor it before he dips again :lol:

Last edited:
McConaughey ******* killed it in this episode. Those interrogations were incredible.

Here's the episode 7 preview

Great episode tonight. :pimp:

What's up with Marty pulling these bad younger hose, they must be about that AARP life? :lol: Beth is stacked. :evil:

Maggie had some nice cakes also but she is lame to me though.

cohle threw marty like a ragdoll at that car

No he didn't, he just used his own momentum/weight against him.

Btw nothing wrong with my man Rust getting that quick one in.

I was happy they made it life like. Put in that work from the back real quick :pimp:

McConaughey ******* killed it in this episode. Those interrogations were incredible.

Here's the episode 7 preview

:smh: If it's his daughter(s) at a young age getting abused.

While Grandpa might be involved, he can't be the leader of this. I'm assuming dude with the scars on his faces is the yellow king.

I'm really speaking to the preview. LeDeaux is dead and Rust is still looking for the dude with the ****** up face so he must still be out there unless it is LeDeaux and Rust is just chasing a ghost while somebody else who doesn't fit the description ascended to the throne.

Damn.

Wonder what hart sees in the preview that makes him go nuts. I like the theory its his daughter being molested

Last edited:
Another great episode.

Didn't know Michelle Monaghan had that mass :evil: :pimp:

Lili Simmons :pimp:

Nice hook, Marty :lol:

So messed up if that is Hart's daughter in the tape next episode.

didn't think this episode was on the previous episodes' level since they put more focus on different characters that aren't as important, but i can't wait to see what happens next week now that they've shifted the story to 2012

That's what I'm thinking...

alot of people think its the daughters but i'm thinking thats a red herring

God can you imagine if thats how it raps....that Rust was on the wrong trail the entire time....that he doesn't solve the crime and he actually is just crazy :lol:

God can you imagine if thats how it raps....that Rust was on the wrong trail the entire time....that he doesn't solve the crime and he actually is just crazy :lol:

Gonna be a crazy next couple pisodes breh

Anyone else a lil letdown by this episode tho? I dont want to say it was a filler episode because it really wasn't but compared to the other episodes, it felt like one.

Last edited:
I'm guessing next episode we'll get more information on what happened to Audrey...

I cant find the pic that was posted in this thread compring Audrey's cross earring to the girl with the cross earring in the opening credits, but the one that is floating in the girls hair in the opening credits is the exact same cross on the wall of Tuttles office.

Edit: Found the pics...

Last edited:
Rust called the play-by-play of Marty and Beth.
LD4nQrg.png

IcnrLvG.png

T7Iwogz.png

DCZKN2y.jpg

And the Yellow King tie and pocket square?
vpsv4zh.jpg

CNLO3Fz.jpg

How was this car able to pass inspection all these years - Maybe Rust has multiple cars and used this particular one during his past undercover days?
bEYYvTh.jpg

And dat pasta.
FUHfbty.png

Last edited:
That's what I'm thinking...

alot of people think its the daughters but i'm thinking thats a red herring
The wife has showed no signs of having that kind of trauma. If she has suffered that she either hides extremely well or has blocked it out/recovered (there's really no recovering from sexual abuse and possible child pregnancy).

The whole thing with Maggie has been about how she feels about Marty cheating and her feeling Rust. A revelation like this would be out of nowhere even if it's also revealed her father did it/let it happen.

From the pic though, I don't think that little girl is preggo or suppose to be hinting that she's preggo. It's just how those dresses/night gowns look when you move around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom