★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Kylan legit a psychopath. :lol:

x def deserved the win. Played a great game. Good to see tiff get afp.

X was gonna win regardless who he took to final two. Derek F knew that and was cool with the 75k. But the fact that a floater made it to the final 2 :smh:

Glad Tiffany won that 50k. Forming the Cookout along with aligning members with one pawn was brilliant.

Kylan a fool man :lol: salt levels high

Me and my fiancé was talking about if we were X, would we break some of that $750k with the rest of the cookout members that didn’t win money? But then again they didn’t really do **** other than Hannah and Kylan.

Last edited:
Alyssa mad she didn't align her love with X over Christian... $750k richer over a three-month stretch! He was into you!

Glad Xavier won, he was clearly the best player, most likable, smartest... he had it all. Knew it would be a sweep if Kyland didn't do what I expected him to do, that dude is a straight *******. The whole time you can tell he's just a smarmy lying dude, and that sealed it.

Good for Derek too, liked him the most after Hannah and Derek X.

Azah was underrated throughout, I mean she seemed like she was having a tough go of it about three-fourths through and could've won both HOH comps she competed against Xavier at the end, especially that last one. Impressive.

Good season, hope we get some good celebrities in February I guess.... :lol:

Alyssa mad she didn't align her love with X over Christian... $750k richer over a three-month stretch! He was into you!

Glad Xavier won, he was clearly the best player, most likable, smartest... he had it all. Knew it would be a sweep if Kyland didn't do what I expected him to do, that dude is a straight *******. The whole time you can tell he's just a smarmy lying dude, and that sealed it.

Good for Derek too, liked him the most after Hannah and Derek X.

Azah was underrated throughout, I mean she seemed like she was having a tough go of it about three-fourths through and could've won both HOH comps she competed against Xavier at the end, especially that last one. Impressive.

Good season, hope we get some good celebrities in February I guess.... :lol:
That’s what I thought when Alyssa was the first one to go over to hug X when he won :lol:

Kyland’s face was stuck on that fake smile he does the whole time. Dude is sketchy

The next celeb bb, they should have celebs that understand the game.

Yesterday and tonight’s episode got me infuriated more than it should’ve.

Only peeped one episode where lamar odom was in the shower and this girl commented that he was scrubbing vigorously. He said it was because he shiited on himself :lol:

Should I catch up? I can get up to where they are 9-10 in, any further really and I’d be too far behind.

Lamar only there cause he was hoping Khloe would be on the show. Wonder what they told him to convince him to go on this. :lol:

First season I’ve decided not to watch since 2019 when I started

Back
Top Bottom