★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

One of the few with an actual personality. The rest are boring

T'Bore may be the worst of all.

Leah is a total dimwit.

Brooklyn is your stereotypical mean girl.

Rubina is a female version of James Huling.

Quinn is overly performative and runs his mouth too much.

Rooting for Chelsie to win it all this year.

Last edited:
And with Tucker gone so is my interest in this season. Don’t get why he volunteered to go up as a pawn when Cedric did the same thing and went home, or why he was so adamant about working with Angela.

tucker thought he was teflon ..: later

angela gotta be the most disliked player i’ve ever seen on this show …: she plays the old mother figure ,,, then she gets everyone to feel sorry for her ..: then she apologizes … then she says vile stuff then she cries …. i hope all of this is an act lol

And with Tucker gone so is my interest in this season. Don’t get why he volunteered to go up as a pawn when Cedric did the same thing and went home, or why he was so adamant about working with Angela.
Mans forgot that past performance does not guarantee future success

He was winning comps, got over confident and flew too close to the sun and got burned

I actually liked Tucker. Made the show watchable. All these floaters still in the house :smh:

If I were in that house, I would make a gentleman's pact. All the floaters get sent home and the competitive players duke it out

How is Angela still in the house? She’s annoying. The way she spazzed on dude first week was hilarious. Like what did buddy do to deserve it?

Sucks Tucker got sent home. He the last person that should’ve volunteered to be a pawn. Just got too cocky and confident. Not gonna miss that ******* accent tho.

Dude with the thick mustache a weird mofo

TKor and Kimo selfish as hell

Like yall ain’t blindside Quinn voting Cedric out when he was in yall “alliance”

The one thing that always trips me out is the cast members boo hooin’ when someone is evicted.

Like u been there a few weeks and u crying. Me and the lady be looking confused.

Couldn’t be me

Leah and Mackenzy treysome with Cam

Chelsea hates it

Happy Eviction Day
GXzs_AjWcAAVIZK

They bout to get Chelsie up outta there unfortunately. As much as I hate her personality Angela somewhat one of the best players still in the house

Yo Cam is an airhead

What’s wrong with that *****? Admitting that he took a break during one of the most important HOH competition.

It’s close between Chelsie or Mackenzie on who I want to win.

Pretty much. Chose loyalty smh

Forgot who asked MJ the question about her biggest game move, she said getting Leah out. Same question was asked to Chelsie, she said getting MJ to get out Leah.

Had MJ took Cam, she would’ve been running circles like how Jag did with Matt last season.

Back
Top Bottom