⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
koeman should've taken notes from pep and just let casemiro get the ball and try to be a playmaker

Fati been Barça’s best player this season and dude is 17. That’s nuts.

That’s how you finish Vinicíus, take notes

Great save by T-boat, thought that was a sure Messi goal after he got that perfect touch to get 1v1

United's club store are run by cut throat donkeys. Sent an email to cancel my order of the human race top because i found a cheaper priced one at a local store.

The email went through on my end never got a bounce email but for some reason they didn't receive it, package was shipped out but if i want a refund i have to incur the shipping fee back to them. :angry:

I saw that he got subbed off. I hope it's not that serious, wishing him a speedy recovery

I wasn't trying to see it but someone posted a screenshot of his ankle rolling on Twitter and he's going to be out quite a while imo. it went way beyond a normal sprain 🙁

Aguero injured again another muscle injury this time.

it’s gonna be impossible for not just us but every club right now to have their best 11 and key players on the pitch for any stretch of time this season. Im really curious to see the increase in rate of players being injured right now in the sport

Barca’s plan seemed to be overload the left side against our 3rd choice RB. We’re now down to our 4th who’s a winger. Good times ahead for us.

Vini detractors are lame. Dude is 20 with what’s a pretty unfair responsibility of being the creative force at Real. And it’s been that way when he plays since Solari.

fati > vini

dest is legit. he is still shy in expressing himself going forward but that is expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom