So will we ever see JB drop the retro 4+ blue speckle that was supposed to be after 25 years of waiting?

I was so hyped after having to buy a size too small in the white cements and totally missing the black cements to see these were supposed to be the next drop and first retro+. I think the pics surfaced on airjordans.com or .net something like that. Such a good site back then they had pics of every jordan release ever even all of the OG metallic 1s some people had never even seen, not sure what ever happened to that site. I guess it's defunct now. I tried looking for it maybe I've got the url wrong, but I'm sure some older heads remeber what I'm talking about. Anyways lined up at footaction rd thinking this was the shoe releasing only to see the totally difdernt columbias, I thought at first it was a fa exclusive and I should have lined up at footlocker and made a huge mistake lol.
tmp-name-3-1459-1686038138-0_16x9.jpg
xso3s6qt0mft6icwyenr.jpg
air-jordan-iv-white-blue-1999-sample-8.jpg
air-jordan-iv-white-blue-1999-sample.jpg

This was the final version displayed when i walked in.
https___hypebeast.com_image_2014_06_air-jordan-4-retro-columbia-for-2015-1.jpg

Needless to say the speckled paint was glossy blue there was no netting, leather wings... I was fairly disappointed still ccopped and a nice shoe but dang jb after all the trash cws we've seen since these surfaced 25 years ago we still haven't gotten them to release. Will we ever see these drop? How do you guys feel about what was suppose to be as opposed to what we got? I for one still want these in the worst way, we even got red cements this year and still nothing close to these blue speckles. :ohwell:

Last edited:
airjordans.com or .net something like that. Such a good site back then they had pics of every jordan release ever even all of the OG metallic 1s some people had never even seen, not sure what ever happened to that site. I guess it's defunct now. I tried looking for it maybe I've got the url wrong, but I'm sure some older heads remeber what I'm talking about.

I LOVED that site! Spent countless hours on there in the early 2000s. I've always wondered if the owner of the site ever lurked or posted here.

I LOVED that site! Spent countless hours on there in the early 2000s. I've always wondered if the owner of the site ever lurked or posted here.
Was it air-jordans.com am I remembering correctly I used to print the pics on 56 k took days and bring them to school with my eastbays and slams just to show my superior knowledge of kicks to my friends lol...

I remeber seeing all the metallic 1s that dropped I was only a semi sneaker head at the time never had any idea so many og 1s actually dropped in 84/85 until that site it was crazy like 26 or 28 cws... or more I can't remember now...

Would cop those but I bet if we got those now it would be a half as cool version
Man if they did these and Nike Air i could retire a happy man... I know it'll never happen but I fully expected this cw to drop with nike air... 25 Years later I still think of what might have been... 🙁

Na they can keep these. I think I’m intrigued because there’s some mysticism about them because they never released, but I don’t think I’d fork over 200+ for a retro.

Back
Top Bottom