⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barca would sell him to us for 70M or so I would be more than happy with that deal. I just look at someone like Koulibaly who has clearly established himself as a top 3 CB in the world, and we desperately need his skill set.

This United squad has a lot of holes, the biggest of which seems to be some desire right now. We've looked apathetic without Ander Herrera lately, and now he'll be gone this summer too.
I hear you, brodie. Just thinking Umtiti is about half cheaper, two years younger and better on the ball.

Everyone has mentioned "Rambo" going to Juve on a free, but I like Ander to PSG on a free as a sneaky good move by Al-Khelaifi.

Doesn’t umtiti have an absurd release clause fee?
Umtiti does, it got upped to like 500M euros last summer but if he wants to leave and force a move, what can Barca do. He's unhappy sitting behind Pique and Lenglet. Barca needs to clear some money if MdL is really coming with Frenkie.

I thought about this today. Poch has the perfect strategy to combat de Jong's effectiveness. Press him the way Spurs did successfully against Jorginho early in the EPL campaign.

Ed Woodward reminds me of that monkey toy walking in circles just clapping those drum cymbals....

I see his face, and I think.... this guy is clueless
He does right?

But these United mans always say "Get the Brinks truck Woody"

images

giphy.gif

Bilbao wild disrespectful with the amount of space given to Kroos down the left channel. He carried the ball freely, uncontested for a good 15-20 yards. Found Asensio on the flank, who had three seconds to pick out whatever kind of ball he wanted. Perfectly placed for Benz header.

That run by NML was dirty. Had TAA under serious pressure. Man's built stocky, wide as hell. Lookin' like MJD outchea on the pitch.

only a matter of time before liverpool score at this rate
Bobby had a golden opportunity to score right before Salah's chance but Neil Etheridge is defending his net like when the Vikings invaded England at the Battle of Stamford Bridge.

Bobby had a golden opportunity to score right before Salah's chance but Neil Etheridge is defending his net like when the Vikings invaded England at the Battle of Stamford Bridge.

That Bobby miss was killer. Pitch isn't helping either side, but Pool is getting their chances. Score imminent.

Very solid performance from RM today, Benz with a hat trick, Vallejo finally played and was the best defender on the field, held Inaki in check, there is no reason for Nacho to play anymore this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom