⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
jose gunnar solskjaer

D4sSkO5XsAAipF7.jpg

We got robbed of a hand ball in the first half, it was so clear that it's mad sketchy John Moss didn't call it. John Moss is an absolute dry pasty biscuit. Anyone had the right to run up to mustafi and take his jersey off and tell him to go home, don't start him ever again.

Midfield was trash, could not retain the ball or get it to Auba/laca at all. Day is ruined, only saving grace is spuds and drunk ole not gaining ground either. Disgraceful performance.

Last edited:
United and Chelsea looking similar in the light right now. Quite a few guys lacking in heart or talent, maybe even both.

Sell Pogba off to Madrid before they smarten up, revamp with some new blood and figure it out from there.

The Pogba link to Madrid makes sense for him personally. It also makes sense for the club if Flo is really about to pony up that astronomical fee to MU. With all that aside though, OGS gotta fix the defence this coming window. At the minimum, United needs a CB to pair with Lindelof and a RB to replace Ash. Don't feel like Dalot is quite there yet to be an immediate replacement.

Tight all over the top half of the table. Title race, top 4 race and we got a who gonna finish 7th race going on too.

AB470869-5889-428F-8DD5-B8C5B8737B05.jpeg
94E86898-6FBB-4825-BB23-D246573E82E2.jpeg
BF42698D-E8E4-4D49-AC7A-483389758BAB.jpeg

I can’t believe no player has done this before. I guess England is the toughest to conquer when comparing the leagues.

Moving on - He has three seasons to get Juve that CL trophy.... now that would be a crazy stat because no one will ever do that.

If we finish second with 97 points

4D0B8248-0DE3-4BAB-9BE8-F523D6979092.jpeg

Barring a Citeh choke this next month,that's probably what's gonna happen :lol:

Can't see the Reds offering much resistence on Wednesday during the derby :smh:

Read that your current point total would've already won the league during a couple of seasons

I don’t see RM paying that 150 either, but I still see RM paying 120 million. Flo’s desperate.

Most reports out of Spain as of late have it being Zizou who's desperate for him,not Flo.

He supposedly doesn't wanna mess up their wage structure having him being one of the highest paid in the squad right off the back along with giving pizzaboy a crazy bag

Most reports out of Spain as of late have it being Zizou who's desperate for him,not Flo.

He supposedly doesn't wanna mess up their wage structure having him being one of the highest paid in the squad right off the back along with giving pizzaboy a crazy bag

That’s right but when Flo begged Zidane to come back we all know he gave Zidane assurances.

Since Zidane wants Pogba, Flo has to make it happen. That’s where the desperation comes.

Zidane saved Flo’s life when he came back.

Pogba isn’t worth his transfer fee, he isn’t worth his salary, and **** Raiola’s fee

I’d love to have him on the squad but the financial part doesn’t make sense

With Jovic, Hazard, Militao, and Rodrygo arriving a lot of our issues should be addressed and there’s no need to just burn money just because we have it saved up. Save it for Mbappe and getting young gems.

I think if they some how find a home for Bale, its definitely possible, I wouldn't sleep on PSG figuring something out too

Maybe Juve gets rid of some of combo of Dybala, Costa, Sandro and bring him back

We need a NBA style off season this year

flyeed flyeed we definitely need a change in the midfield no matter what, outside of Pogba & Eriksen I haven't seen other names, Ndombele rumor seems like bs

Last edited:
pogba for neymar swap. get it done mitch

I’m actually not entirely opposed to this and then selling Martial to use the funds for replacement midfielder.

Neymar when healthy is still the third best player in the world and would have the marketing appeal that we unfortunately know United is most concerned about :smh:

I'm still having hard time figuring out where guys like James, Sane (if he pushes for a move), Ozil, Memphis (I could see Inter), go then there's a bunch of younger talented guys like Pepe, Leon Baily, Ziyech, Neres etc... And there's always a few surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom