⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG shouldn't be rebuilding they have a really good academy, in league surrounded by both cheap and high end talent, and they just give away players like Lo Celso. The club has zero culture no matter how much they try to manfacture it. From management up on down they reek of self entitlement and childish behavior. That's why when **** gets real in champions league and in other cup matches they crumble.

Last edited:
It’s not about them following SR4, its a different level of leadership, while SR4 is an absolute titan in the back, he wont score the game winning goal. CR7’s leadership was revolving around “get your butts up off the couch, play better, give me a clear opportunity on goal and i’ll smash it in.” Not heroism, but terribly effective.

He’s the closest thing to Michael Jordan we’ll ever see in Football. The competitive mentality of Ronaldo has always been Jordan like.

His attitude and competitive will just forces his teammates to follow. He makes sure everyone is on point in training. Watching the end of the Juve vs Inter game Saturday this dude was pressing and the Inter back line in the 93 third minute. It’s like he wasn’t even tired.

Fun fact, Ronaldo is so crazy he became a professionally registered Table Tennis player for Sporting after playing against his teammates at Man United. Rio Ferdinand beat him once, and he went bonkers. Practice so hard he became a pro Ping Pong player :lol: :lol:

Ronnie, do NOT start gambling.

PSG's academy reminds me of Chelsea's. Very talented young players who have a limited chance of going anywhere with the club. PSG is a club of talented individual players who aren't held accountable. They are not a collective, there is always some sort of divide whether it is the players, coaches or upper management. There's no stable plan in place...Moting, Jese, these are the players being brought into the club. Krychowiak didn't pan out. They don't know how to grind out a win under pressure. I can see Draxler going overseas for some money. I would like to see Cavani and Marquinhos move away from the club

Leicester, Wolves, Watford & Everton have their own mini league going on, pretty solid teams and could be decent if they get into europa

ferland mendy is good but i expected better tbh
hopefully madrid become overly desperate and try to fill positions with the wrong players for the sake of new blood.
with that said, i hope madrid pick up mendy

Kinda wanna see spurs win in their legs..

Got a few friends that are die hard fans, and it would make their life to see their club get to a CL final :lol:

With three games to go before the end of the season, Real Madrid are trailing LaLiga Santanderchampions Barcelona by 18 points and should the deficit stays as it is they will set the worst record in their history.

That is the first time I seen Mendy linked to RM, I think we're pretty full at LB, and Tagliafico has been talked about more when it seemed like Marcelo was being put out. We have Reguillon, Marcelo, Theo, & Hakimi all play LB.

Last edited:
That is the first time I seen Mendy linked to RM, I think we're pretty full at LB, and Tagliafico has been talked about more when it seemed like Marcelo wasn't being put out. We have Reguillon, Marcelo, Theo, & Hakimi all play LB.
Probably using y’all to drive up price

I want Spurs to win the CL but I think Ajax are going to demolish them.
I don't know if they'll demolish us but if they play anything like their previous CL matches we're in for a very tough 2 legs for sure.
If Ajax's previous matches are any indication I expect some great end to end football. Doesn't seem to matter much for them whether they're playing at home or away, they come to show out.

Son is suspended tonight so our attack will be limited significantly. Sissoko hasn't been ruled out, at least not yet, so it looks like there's a chance he'll play depending on the assessment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom