⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is amazing in attack but damn,seen him get got a few times in defence on that right side today

Seeing that Milan kick off their season against Carlo's Napoli later...

463836694-1444741705-800.jpg

Man I dont wanna hear **** about people saying VAR isn't needed in this league. We saw it work so smoothly at the world cup with minimal issues just this summer. IDC even if it one day costs City points cause we get a goal disallowed or correctly called against us if so it is what it is thats cool I wont complain cause the right decision was made and it was fair and thats what matters at the end of the day. Stuff like a clear as day handball goal standing cause "But but but it takes too long" ( when we've seen it work smoothly and in no time at the world cup) lmao **** that ****

Man I don’t wanna watch this weak a** Arsenal vs West Ham game....

Terrible appetizer game before Juve vs Lazio (Ronaldo home debut)...

haven't seen the handball but it there's any league that needs assistance, it's the prem, bunch of ham rolls these refs

Smh over slept today. Was gonna work out, get chick fil a, smoke and watch the arsenal game and now I’m just gonna do it all except workout :lol:

Great match, even better result :lol: Wolves away is going to be a tough fixture for everyone in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom