⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca willing to pay Rodri's release clause this summer. Always find it crazy how they've been spending like an oil club without issue the last few years

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Pizzaboy is probably trying to get another ignorant bag by baiting him to United

Of course he says this now that Jovic went to Real :lol:

Riddle me this, if Juve needs a coach, why wouldn’t it be Conte. Like who the **** else could come in? Inter ain’t got **** on Juve

Idk man Conte is gonna get on of the two and Mou will probably get what’s left.

Its not going to be Conte or Mourinho, Conte is more rigid than Allegri, Juventus wants to play progressive football believe or it not and Allegri couldn't deliver that or a CL.

They will go after Pep and most likely not get him
And I think they will go after Poch

Pep coaching CR7?

“I’m not going to Juventus or to Italy, I have two more years here, I’m not going to move, I’m satisfied here, I’m not going anywhere. Next season I will be manager of Man City”

From his presser earlier today

“I’m not going to Juventus or to Italy, I have two more years here, I’m not going to move, I’m satisfied here, I’m not going anywhere. Next season I will be manager of Man City”

Sounds like a come get me plea, if I’ve ever heard one :rofl:

Last edited:
No doubt Juve will offer him the world but I think its too abrupt for Pep, there's too much work to do with that squad for Pep to just walk in and deliver a CL.

You sure? Feel like Aaron Ramsay is just the type of additions that would have pep foaming at the mouth.

Pep would get bored in Italy. That league is trash

How much does that 50% tax play into the salaries at Barca... would make sense if they have to over pay to compete with the rest of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom