⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
New footy season aye

imageShare.img.jpg

zlatan-ibrahimovic-la-galaxy-mls_19da7g80k1qe5158hn0thnb7ux.jpg

walkerzimmerman-cropped_1410tla5h6d451o013o1f27h2v.jpg

Bandwagon PL team of the season

the-portuguese-contingent-of-wolverhampton-wanderers-players-winning-picture-id946507386

and bonus since Serie A will be on ESPN for the good ol USA, gotta pick a team to bandwagon in that league as well

2075206-43499330-2560-1440.jpg

New season ahead. Much love to all the brethren/regulars and hello to all the newbies.

United season kicks off to tomorrow. Got my kit ready and I'm leaving work half-day.....like I said before, I'm hoping Mou pulls a rabbit out his hat and pulls the team together instead his constant moaning and criticizing the players publicly. It weird because his presser today was completely joyful and optimistic....SMH

But with all that said, all my United brethren...#GGMU

GQ-India-pogba-man-utd-866x487.jpg

Yo, PRIME PRIME where did all this ether from Mou come from? Just a season ago it was all good, now you hate him more than @psk2310

PS. I'm not saying its underserved, just want to know the origin of this energy

He tried to run Pogba out of Manchester like Phil did Melo

Dude has become senile, and he doesn’t deserve the job if he isn’t sitting top of the table in January.

Wenger was loved by his players but the fans tore him down. Jose is hated by his players and fans give him the benefit of the doubt because of his past.

In the words of the great Lebron james...

“He’s a bum”

Oh and also, his tactics are buns against other top opposition.

Last edited:
He tried to run Pogba out of Manchester like Phil did Melo

Dude has become senile, and he doesn’t deserve the job if he isn’t sitting top of the table in January.

Wenger was loved by his players but the fans tore him down. Jose is Jared by his players and fans give him the benefit of the doubt because of his past.

In the words of the great Lebron james...

“He’s a bum”

Oh and also, his tactics are buns against other top opposition.

giphy.gif

I’m here for the long haul.. not expecting much.

Hottest take: Arsenal wins the budget treble. FA Cup, Europa League, and PL 4th Place Trophy :pimp:

Rose City til I die :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom