⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for you guys, is StubHub legit to buy tickets for an Arsenal match?

I will be in London on the 22nd and considering getting tickets but I am reading online StubHub is not necessarily allowed to sell tickets for these matches.

Any experience with Stubhub for this or any other sites you guys can recommend that are 100% legit?

Thanks.

damn man do they really need to put this out there like that?
it's bad form to be talking about another clubs player like that

The Bayern directors had the most embarrassing Trump like rant press conference today attacking the media, so those words shouldn’t even be acknowledged. Bayern are literally on some other **** - idk what’s going on with them.

Quick question for you guys, is StubHub legit to buy tickets for an Arsenal match?

I will be in London on the 22nd and considering getting tickets but I am reading online StubHub is not necessarily allowed to sell tickets for these matches.

Any experience with Stubhub for this or any other sites you guys can recommend that are 100% legit?

Thanks.
Used them for El Classico tickets and everything went smooth not sure about England though. I believe when I was overseas Viagogo was the company I went through or I went on reddits and used local craiglist/meet up to secure tickets as well.

Thanks.
My parents and I have learned through many experiences that going thru any team's official website and/or also going to the stadium box office a day or two before is the best bet. you do Stubhub and they have all those processing fees

Used them for El Classico tickets and everything went smooth not sure about England though. I believe when I was overseas Viagogo was the company I went through or I went on reddits and used local craiglist/meet up to secure tickets as well.
which el clasico did you watch?

My parents and I have learned through many experiences that going thru any team's official website and/or also going to the stadium box office a day or two before is the best bet. you do Stubhub and they have all those processing fees

Thanks. Trying to go thru the teams website but no luck for this match.

Dp8Xs-sX4AEUMQo

Was a struggle getting up but we're here,not expecting too much given the recent record at the bridge but I'm hoping it's not another embarassment like last year.

Not looking forward to Sarriball against that backline though :lol::smh:

GGMU

Didn't realize Real was also playing this early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom