⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d be stupid for leaving Sarri’s Chelsea for the uncertainty of Madrid right now... what if Madrid run into a The comedy hat is United now post Ronnie?

:lol: At Southampton blasting Depech Mode’s Just Can’t Get Enough... :smokin

So Pogba is on the bench huh? :smh:

Of all the teams to lose to... Sounthampton? :lol:

City wouldn't have lost to no Southampton. Arsenal needs a real defense. Body ready for AFTV

troopsinnit.gif

That was a great cross by Southampton, but also some really trash keeping to concede the third

I didn't get a chance to watch the game but I just saw the score. We always have trouble at this ground:smh:

With as tight as the top 5 is at the moment it's a disaster to drop points like this,especially to a relegation threatened side. I'm dreading to watch the highlights.

The Chav Giroud :lol:,dude is clutch
ugh, zo.gif

Of all the teams to lose to... Sounthampton? :lol:

City wouldn't have lost to no Southampton. Arsenal needs a real defense. Body ready for AFTV

troopsinnit.gif
c'mon fam we far from city's level but agreed, defense is the glaring area we need help in. ****, want to keep distance from united but hopefully getting this L out the way and the unbeaten run talk stopping will help them recollect and come back strong against the hot spuds on Wednesday. I wonder if Leno had held his line, he could've prevented the goal. Emery is already hip, need another CB in January

Just woke up to catch Man U. Was dreaming Man U won 7-2, then i woke and notice it was a dream then it was actually 6-2 (dream on top of dream). Now i really woke up to the nightmare of what really going to happen :lol::ohwell:

ugh, zo.gif

c'mon fam we far from city's level but agreed, defense is the glaring area we need help in. ****, want to keep distance from united but hopefully getting this L out the way and the unbeaten run talk stopping will help them recollect and come back strong against the hot spuds on Wednesday. I wonder if Leno had held his line, he could've prevented the goal. Emery is already hip, need another CB in January

Oh yeah definitely not comparing Arsenal to City pound for pound. But when you're in a tight race for CL seats with every point on the line, those players need to look at themselves and ask "Should a team of our caliber be losing to Southampton?"

Because City, Pool, Spurs, and Chelsea would have all gotten those 3 points today.

But after a 22 unbeaten streak and half your defense injured, I can't completely blame them for taking an inevitable L. Lets just see if they can do like they did last time and go on another run

I'm rooting for Pool to win the title but I don't want them having an invincible season either so United need to do the lords work today.

EDIT: Mou parking the bus with 5 at the back and Lingard at the 10. NVM.

Damn Leipzig with a quick 2 pass counter & Timo Werner scores making it 3-1 75 mins in...

The Mainz defenders look like they came from the Prem... really bad touch, terrible passing, & oafish defending... Worse yet they’re arguing every foul & card when it’s clearly warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom